• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
XID or DirectInput? If former, it'll be like a 360 controller (which Capcom supports), if the latter: Not out of box, you'll have to do workarounds to get it to work, but it'll work in the game just fine after that.

I cant find any official spec, but I'll asume its got Direct input because youtube comments etc say it wont work for SFV on PC.
Can you guys recommend a good value arcade stick that will work for SFV on PC out of the box?

ShinMaruku

I'll never understand why SF5 didn't go the DOA5 Last Round route. Make a free and paid version with all the dlc you want. People will buy when the base game is free with a few characters are available. It's like the perfect ploy to reel people in.

Capcom's art team is not on Team Ninja's level nor do they have the dlc pipeline. It would take work but first they'd need a great art team to do it. After seeing Alex and Ken, I dunno if they have the chops, they'd have to invest.

Raitaro

Just for clarity: when is this CPT bundle available on PSN? I've just checked here in Europe and can't find anything.

Edit: they need to bring it out during EVO as well of course - would be stupid not to use that special stage.

jediyoshi

I'll never understand why SF5 didn't go the DOA5 Last Round route. Make a free and paid version with all the dlc you want. People will buy when the base game is free with a few characters are available. It's like the perfect ploy to reel people in.

Wouldn't change perception other than making people feel better. F2P DOA5 is just 4 characters. The amount of wiggle room SFV would have would easily have them going over $60 for all the base characters there are now + story mode on top of probably just removing the systems in place to earn currency to purchase content.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Capcom's art team is not on Team Ninja's level nor do they have the dlc pipeline. It would take work but first they'd need a great art team to do it. After seeing Alex and Ken, I dunno if they have the chops, they'd have to invest.
You really think DoA art is more work? Wat

Both st. mp and irish whip are negative and safe. Its your turn once you block it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

via Fubarduck
]

I told you guys Cammy is terrible in this game.

DZ_b_EZ

People, make sure you click on the CHECK ALL ROOMS button at the top of chat to see the pending invitation for NeoGAF chat room!!

ShinMaruku

You really think DoA art is more work? Wat

Look at the quality of work on the costumes and the volume of them, then look at Capcom's handling of dlc costumes, you can't honestly say Capcom having anything close to the 600 costumes relased as DOA DLC.
You do know DOA now have 1,000 costumes right? Game shipped with 300+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom