• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exciting GAF Air Dashers reporting/results thread

I just barely asked on PSN if you wanted to do some P4A casuals. But I'm in the mood for BB too. I'm up for any game really, haha.

Sorry, was entertaining stream monsters and idling. I don't know how I always miss messages when I'm playing P4A and for no other games *facepalms*. I'll try to catch you next time.

As for my match with Jon...ugh, can we try and do it now? He got back after 12, but we're not THAT late. Okay, we are. But still... T-T

GGXXAC: 3-1 over CrazyTank940

GGs. Pot is scary. o_O

Dat Pot some BlazGreen stuff TriHard

nah but seriously gg's, I do need a little more work with Potemkin since I only just picked him up not too long ago, Axl's chain/sickle/thingies make it pretty tough for me to get in with him lol

GGs, Omnix.

Odd case of lag after the first round or so. But, not TOO bad.

GGs. Did you forget about the score? Haha.

I lost 0-4 against bagandscalpel

I need to play this game a lot more. I still don't know how to approach properly with Chipp and I dropped all my confirms into knockdown. Was dropping my FRCs too. Your Faust pressure was scary.

GGs. Did you forget about the score? Haha.

I lost 0-4 against bagandscalpel

I need to play this game a lot more. I still don't know how to approach properly with Chipp and I dropped all my confirms into knockdown. Was dropping my FRCs too. Your Faust pressure was scary.

Oh yeah, I send the results to Busaiku via PMs.

Yup, you're going to be dying (a lot) with Chipp before you get familiar with how he invades space.

AeonisAlister vs. OmnixAisuno
2-2

Felt like I got away with those two wins. You obviously knew what you were doing whereas I was just doing stuff lol.

gibration

Troubled Bat and I won't be able to have our match today for P4A. Are we allowed to use our replay at anytime during the tournament? Or does it have a time limit?

P4A

2-2 tie between me and Karsius. I kinda got gifted one of those victories since the game glitches at the character select screen for Karsius.

Onemic

P4A

2 - 2 vs orpheos

ggs

Still sorta salty about that stupid character selection glitch picking Yu for the first game even though I selected Mitsuru, but I'm not gonna win this tourney anyway so whatevs.

Rhapsody

Banned
GG Rhapsody (1) - Naite (3)

Why didn't you keep it on the Slayer stage so there was less lag? lol

I hit my FRCs that stage and blocked your yolos.

Naite

GG Rhapsody (1) - Naite (3)

Why didn't you keep it on the Slayer stage so there was less lag? lol

I hit my FRCs that stage and blocked your yolos.

I totally forgot about it. I was in a hurry because I had a hectic day and was on 3 hours of sleep so I wanted to get it over with before I pass out on the couch.

Rhapsody

Banned
I totally forgot about it. I was in a hurry because I had a hectic day and was on 3 hours of sleep so I wanted to get it over with before I pass out on the couch.

No worries. I expected the set to go badly for me anyways. My combos after oki all dropped and that was the first Slayer I've ever faced.

GGs.

TWILT

Banned
Yeah, it looks like my internet issue isn't resolving anytime soon. Really hate to do this, but I have to drop out of the tourney. GGs once again to those I've played.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Rhapsody

Banned
P4A Rhapsody (0) - Cyberman65 (4)

GGs. I wasn't lying when I said I don't like dealing with Kanjis lol

Also had a facepalm moment doing 2A instead of 2B after I did a charged 5B with Labrys :(

P4A Rhapsody (0) - Cyberman65 (4)

GGs. I wasn't lying when I said I don't like dealing with Kanjis lol

Also had a facepalm moment doing 2A instead of 2B after I did a charged 5B with Labrys :(
GGs. Yeah, it seemed like you were afraid most of the time. I didn't get Oki'd as much with your Yu.

Naite

GGs.

That was the most random lag I've ever felt. Some times it was smooth, other times it was worse than GG. The inconsistency really fucked me up with those aoa's and throw breaking.

GGs.

That was the most random lag I've ever felt. Some times it was smooth, other times it was worse than GG. The inconsistency really fucked me up with those aoa's and throw breaking.

Yeah that was definitely random lol, I was scared at first when the game took a minute to synchronize before the first match thinking "oh boy here we go..."

Busaiku

Today is the final day for BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend and the last day for round 7 of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +.

Fugu

Fugu (4) vs. Orpheus Telos (0)

Good games, nice blocking. Good games to everyone else in the tournament, it was a lot of fun.

First place gets the Noel nendroid, right? I already have one. If I can swap that out for another prize that'd be cool but otherwise you can probably just give it to someone else as I didn't even open up the first one I got.

Fugu (4) vs. Orpheus Telos (0)

Good games, nice blocking. Good games to everyone else in the tournament, it was a lot of fun.

First place gets the Noel nendroid, right? I already have one. If I can swap that out for another prize that'd be cool but otherwise you can probably just give it to someone else as I didn't even open up the first one I got.

GGs. that last round was really bad for me haha. I know i didn't any rounds before that or anything but i at least i wasn't almost perfected lol.

Overall I'm kind of disappointed with my performance in the BB tournament. I was hoping to at least be able to finish with a winning record. Oh well, I still had fun.

Uncle AJ

P4A: 3-1 over RoeBear.

GGs.

For the last round I'm going to be out of town for those 3 days... I hope whoever my opponent is will be willing to put off our match until Monday.

Busaiku

If you and whoever comes in 2nd want to swap (2nd gets the shirt), that's fine, but I can't really offer anything else (besides the Poster/Plush).

FluxWaveZ

BlazBlue - Round 8

FluxWaveZ vs. Omnix

1 - 3

GGs.

Did better in the BB tournament than I would have expected seeing as I was new to the game when the tournament started. Looking forward to getting into it more with Chronophantasma.

BlazBlue - Round 8

FluxWaveZ vs. Omnix

1 - 3

GGs.

Did better in the BB tournament than I would have expected seeing as I was new to the game when the tournament started. Looking forward to getting into it more with Chronophantasma.

GGs. I tried to punish that gold burst at the end, but I didn't get my IAD b/c I pressed C too early, haha.

RoeBear

P4A: 3-1 over RoeBear.

GGs.

For the last round I'm going to be out of town for those 3 days... I hope whoever my opponent is will be willing to put off our match until Monday.

I think Chie is my least liked of the whole cast simply because she's so good.
If you and whoever comes in 2nd want to swap (2nd gets the shirt), that's fine, but I can't really offer anything else (besides the Poster/Plush).

I think I'm coming in second, and I'd rather have the shirt. I just like Broken Tier stuff a lot.

Fugu

Damn. I wanted that shirt, haha. Oh well.

Does anyone WANT the nendroid? Otherwise I will take it and glue it to a trophy or something.

cj_iwakura

Does anyone WANT the nendroid? Otherwise I will take it and glue it to a trophy or something.

I would, but considering I 'won' my last game because of a no show, someone else is welcome to it.

(I really just wanted the plush. :( )

Rhapsody

Banned

Since I'm getting a Rachel nendroid with my BBCP LE, I'd like it. I think I got third place but unfortunately I don't think third place got anything unique to trade with lol

Korigama

GGs. You were pressing too many buttons against Liz and you didn't break my persona Dx

Once you get used to the MU, it won't be nearly as hard.
Yeah, I did wind up creating a lot of openings (fumbling EX specials on occasion and getting All Out Attack instead also didn't help). Figured I had the right idea in going for Persona breaks, but didn't pick the right way in going about it. I've played against her on occasion, but not often. Wouldn't mind playing against you again sometime.

Busaiku

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend has concluded.

Here are the final results...
Fugu - 7.75
RoeBear - 6.25
SolarKnight - 5
cj_iwakura - 4.75
Rhapsody - 4.75
Naite - 4.5
QisTopTier - 4.5
Omnix ~ That One Hero - 4.25
FluxWaveZ - 4
Canti. - 3.75
gravitypenguin - 3.5
Orpheus Telos - 3.5
Karsius - 3.25
AutumnAve - 1
Octavion Rex - 0.25
FS Link - 0

Congratulations to the winners!
I need you guys to reply to me with your delivery addresses as soon as possible.

Top Bottom