• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive: A Microsoft Smartwatch Is Coming Within Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Microsoft's rumored wearable device may have passed FCC approval

A couple of days after new rumors hit the Internet claiming Microsoft is close to announcing some kind of wearable tech device, the Federal Communications Commission has approved a new "Mobile Wireless Device" from the folks at Redmond.

There's no sketch of the device in the FCC listing (the image above is from an old Microsoft patent filing) but Microsoft has given the device the model number "1619". It also says it comes in 'Small, Medium and Large sizes" and there's a Bluetooth LE radio inside all three versions.

Source

royalan

I suppose...

The evidence is really flimsy, but it makes sense. There are Microsoft products all over Agents of SHIELD. And the way the camera seemed to pay special attention in that brief moment to the watch (and whats-her-face setting it) did come off as the show "displaying" a real product.

If that is what it ends up looking like, I wouldn't be at all mad. That's a damn sexy watch.Unapologetically digital.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I suppose...

The evidence is really flimsy, but it makes sense. There are Microsoft products all over Agents of SHIELD. And the way the camera seemed to pay special attention in that brief moment to the watch (and whats-her-face setting it) did come off as the show "displaying" a real product.

If that is what it ends up looking like, I wouldn't be at all mad. That's a damn sexy watch.Unapologetically digital.

Right?

Me too thought that looks sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom