• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 2017 announced for 25th August 2017 (PS4, XB1, PC)

Zaru

There are apparently still safety car bugs. Just lost a race because a safety car happened during my pitstop and the game told me to catch up to the next driver in X seconds. Well guess what, that was physically impossible. Drive through.

Though on the last lap my PC suddenly lost power and I lost a lot of progress in that race. Fuck this race.

JDB

Banned
I haven't seen a (non-virtual) safety car in ages. Used to see them all the time in 2016, especially in lap 1.

Randdalf

I haven't seen a (non-virtual) safety car in ages. Used to see them all the time in 2016, especially in lap 1.

Have you got them turned on? I just looked and I had them turned off my entire first season :|

By the way, anyone experiencing issues with lightmaps? On Silverstone and Interlagos, they were completely messed up for me; but fine I think, in Abu Dhabi.

23B106CFB8BDBD160BA5717441E389431C5F844A

JDB

Banned
Have you got them turned on? I just looked and I had them turned off my entire first season :|

By the way, anyone experiencing issues with lightmaps? On Silverstone and Interlagos, they were completely messed up for me; but fine I think, in Abu Dhabi.
Eh, I think so yeah. I'll have to check again.

Jezbollah

I've had that a few times, most recently with an invitational at a wet Cota (Short).

There are apparently still safety car bugs. Just lost a race because a safety car happened during my pitstop and the game told me to catch up to the next driver in X seconds. Well guess what, that was physically impossible. Drive through.

Ive had that a few times too..

:/

Top Bottom