• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable: Lost Chapters also on Xbox?!

Sorry if Old.

phpThumb.php

Let's hope they do it right this time!

MrDaravon

I'll be damned if I'm going to buy an "expansion" or whatever they're going to call it, for stuff that should have been in the original product.

Honestly, though I really enjoyed Fable...this had better be either a HUGE motherfucking expansion, or $20 if not. And it would need to up the difficulty quite a bit. If this is real, anyway.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Honestly, though I really enjoyed Fable...this had better be either a HUGE motherfucking expansion, or $20 if not. And it would need to up the difficulty quite a bit. If this is real, anyway.

I agree, i loved the original but theres no way im paying over $20 for this (based on what ive heard so far), i'll just wait for Fable 2.

That little snipped says the Xbox version is being "planned for the future" so i cant see it happening unless 360 has BC, no point planning an Xbox game now otherwise.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
PhatSaqs said:
They should save this for 360.
I hope every thread about every game has someone saying "They should save this for next-gen!"
It makes for thrilling original reading every time.

Borys

Banned
Personally I can't wait to play this fabled (haha) Zelda "killer" on my PC. I'll see then if it was worth (or not) all the fuss.

Fable was awesome...Best RPG on the Xbox in my opinon. However, isn't Lost Chapters just some extra areas, challenges, items, etc? Not really a full fledged expansion, more like a beefed up port.

jarrod

Banned
Yeah, I thought The Lost Chapters was going to be PC only? This news doesn't really jive with Conker being MGS' final Xbox SKU.

Odysseus

Banned
Folder said:
I hope every thread about every game has someone saying "They should save this for next-gen!"
It makes for thrilling original reading every time.

Between that and made-up Spong crap, we'll be entertained for days.

M3wThr33

Banned
Odysseus said:
Between that and made-up Spong crap, we'll be entertained for days.
The difference is that the people are repeating the same things over and over.
With Folder, there's a story behind the rumor, like a drunk guy telling him RE4's going to be on the Xbox.

Top Bottom