• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Facebook user Asif Raza Rana has ended his friendship with Mudasir (Up: friends!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacildo

Come on, this is obviously an attempt to gain some attention.

It's so bizarre and ridiculous, it's bound to get some traffic moving to his FB page, maybe even make him a local celebrity.

Well, if its just what op posted, i think its not enough to be fake...

I mean, its not something so out of this world. I bet a lot of other people on facebook do stuff like this

Its just that... anything can be a meme nowdays. Even if you're walking on the street, someone takes a picture of you by mistake, you look a liiitle bit funny and suddenly WOW ITS THE FUNNY GUY WALKING ON THE STREET MEME LETS ALL LAUGH AND REPEAT HIS IMAGE FOREVER (16hours)

klonere

Banned
CPHcjivVAAAqtwG.jpg

Soma

i think we're forgetting the real victims here

like christie who's still waiting for that special someone to approve their friend request among all this chaos

injurai

Banned
Heads up, Wedding Rehearsal codes are being sent out. Just got mine.

The kiss is awkward, hopefully they fix it for release.

Mudasir looks like the kind of guy who you hang out with and go grab a bite, but as soon the check arrives, he deliberately takes long to get his wallet out, waiting for you to say "i got it, dont worry". Screw him. You dont need friends like those. Good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom