• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lili is turning into Emma Roberts.

sometimes you say the nicest things

Lol

Now i couldn't order coffee like a normal person. I need sleep

like this?

tumblr_nv4hn9vnQE1r9dm6no1_500.gif

Chuckie

are you just now realizing that Lili is evil? smh

Yes. But that does explain why I like her so much. I always have the tendency to go for the evil queen / bitchy type. That is also the reason I don't mind Ceallach being mean to me.

Jobbs

Banned
First bands I was into were mostly terrible Christian bands that most of you haven't heard of - Because we weren't allowed non-Christian music when I was young

Yes. But that does explain why I like her so much. I always have the tendency to go for the evil queen / bitchy type. That is also the reason I don't mind Ceallach being mean to me.

I will affect whichever persona gets us across the finish line right now.

I have an hour and a half, maybe two hours before I need to hit hay. It's four in the morning but I don't have to be up until eleven, and I took a long nap earlier.

First bands I was into were mostly terrible Christian bands that most of you haven't heard of - Because we weren't allowed non-Christian music when I was young

I dunno, Air for Free has some solid jams

you might like Mrs. Hippopotamuses. It's about growing up in Ohio

Halcyon

My favorite band growing up was They Might Be Giants.

Where was I forgot the point that I was making, I said if I was smart that I would save up for a piece of string and a rock to wind a string around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom