• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonz had vanished. In her absence, the previous thread lasted almost a year and a half. However, many new gaffers arose from the ashes of the fallen queen.

With the support of his fellow comrades, the brave You Know Nothing continued on the thread in Dragonz' stead. However, he was desperate to find his lost sis and gain her help in restoring peace and justice to the galaxy.

YKN had set his most desperate Skype message to the queen, and she returned.

This is their story.

NHxieHn.png

BONUS

tumblr_o4kgd1Lmuq1rwn2l0o1_500.gif

tumblr_o4kgd1Lmuq1rwn2l0o2_500.gif

I should probably eat something, it's 11:12PM

ALSO IF IT'S EPISODE 5 IT SHOULD BE THE THIRST STRIKES BACK DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT STAR WARS JEEZ

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh whoever ends up with me definitely needs to be into gaming. Otherwise things would be pretty boring considering my routine is basically Videogames, Movies, TV shows and sleep.

Addendum: Without having to do any of the initial talking because I am a scaredyboy
Try online dating? I think that might help you gain a bit more confidence to talk with strangers and then take that to real life. The worst thing that could happen is no and if you are rude maybe a slap.

Jobbs

Banned
all I want is someone to suspend me from the ceiling in some elaborate contraption while smacking me in the face and calling me names, is that soooo much to ask?

Misha

Banned
Dragonz had vanished. In her absence, the previous thread lasted almost a year and a half. However, many new gaffers arose from the ashes of the fallen queen.

With the support of his fellow comrades, the brave You Know Nothing continued on the thread in Dragonz' stead. However, he was desperate to find his lost sis and gain her help in restoring peace and justice to the galaxy.

YKN had set his most desperate Skype message to the queen, and she returned.

This is their story.

NHxieHn.png

wait wouldn't you be more comparable to Luke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom