• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

1RNahTj.gif

Misha

Banned
Ashly Burch is cool but I can't really figure her out because all I ever see of her is her Hey Ash Whatcha Playin' persona.

That's why I've avoided watching hey ash whatcha playin. I've really liked her do more straight forward stuff elsewhere and don't want to ruin that

zeemumu

That's why I've avoided watching hey ash whatcha playin. I've really liked her do more straight forward stuff elsewhere and don't want to ruin that

My first exposure to her was through Borderlands 2 so I was already on the "Weird Ash" train.

Teenage friskykillface had a lot of baes

Ashlee Simpson
Mandy Moore
Britney Spears
Avril Lavigne <3
Gwen Stefani

Can't spell

And they all had great songs, dat combo

Misha

Banned
My first exposure to her was through Borderlands 2 so I was already on the "Weird Ash" train.

I was gonna say that was mine too but i'm really not sure. at the very least I knew who she was before that. its easier to separate her bl2 stuff from her though since you don't see her face

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I woke up for the end

This is it

What's the new thread title though

Everyone is posting attractive people. Have some *gasp* ANIME

tumblr_mf97esmVVv1r9e2uvo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom