• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Wait. What?

wait ..what ???

now you've confused me

56gXY.gif

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think AnimeGAF's favorite doujin is Atsui Hi Daradara.

Kazzy

Don't judge me man. I'm pretty damn pure compared to some of the IRC.

Really?!

So does SAO know the players exact dick size?

I'm not sure if I'd want my video games knowing that.

I bet there are hackers in SAO who put 99999 for their dick size stat.

I wonder if SAO cut down on teen pregnancies in the future.

If the SAO game can kill you, why can't you get other players pregnant too?

The evidence refutes that!

SWORD ART ONLINE 16

Well this episode was intresting

9bTH9l.jpg

Ah ah ah ah A beginner with mastered skills and random Upped stats this can only end well ..
This episode was adapted well .. what was that transformation scene, yui ? Well no matter ...
Next week episode is sure to be intresting .. i remarked that they made the dying animation different than in SAO ...

Wait a sec.

Silica and imouto are like the complete opposites.

One got boobs and is a master kendo thingy, and while another is just pedo bait.

But I guess kirito also freaking having a flashback about last eps and still decided to pick his goddamn handle from before leads me to believe kirito logic... is not human logic.

I know Dulce Report is pretty popular around these parts.
Tadashi Momose is the 13th resource for the antagonists, and his symbiosis is six thousand years in the making. Now known as "Momoe," he has been transformed by aliens and an unknown organization against his will. He merged with an alien life form having changing him into a hermaphrodite with both sexual organs. His semen is capable of infiltrating the human consciousness and turn them into worker bees that serve their master. If desired, a parasite can be sent into a host to recruit help, such as Midori and Yuki and even the class president.
Well then.
tumblr_m72ta9KlJl1rzy86io1_250.gif

We're not all permabanned on the pretense of being pedophilia apologists yet, so I suppose that much is true for now.
You are so moe when you're being paranoid about GAF's perception of anime posters.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Wait a sec.

Silica and imouto are like the complete opposites.

One got boobs and is a master kendo thingy, and while another is just pedo bait.

But I guess kirito also freaking having a flashback about last eps and still decided to pick his goddamn handle from before leads me to believe kirito logic... is not human logic.

Kirito is blind. Confirmed.

Steroyd

School Days 12

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????/////////////////////////////

I thought this was what you wanted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom