• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

Man some of these shows start soon. Sorry Zegapain and Dual!, y'all gone get shelved fast.

I'll probably finish Aku No Hana quick, though.

Coppelion
Kyoukai no Kanata
Kyousogiga
Kill La Kill
Golden TIme
Infinite Stratos 2
Yozakura Quartet
WRASSLIN GURLS
Unbreakable Machine Doll
Gingitsune
Non Non Biyori
Valvrave 2
Galilei Donna
Pupa

I guess that's the normal amount for me.

Quasar

I usually want to try twenty and actually watch five.

Well I try everything of interest, at least for one episode. Which is what happened this season. A bit worrying is the fact that I only dropped two of the initial bunch (Going Home Club and Stella) and picked up another (Eccentric Family). Seems the further I go along the better I am a guess what I'l like to begin with so I end up dropping less.

I guess on the upside is the fact that little of any western TV is of interest (probably just the new series of Arrow).

Kyoukai no Kanata
Kyousougiga
Strike the Blood
Yuusha ni Narenakatta
Log Horizon
Kuroko no Basket 2
Ace of Diamond
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
Gingitsune
Tokyo Ravens
BlazBlue: Alter Memory
Noucome
Samurai Flamenco
Galilei Donna
Pokemon XY

Oddly enough, an average amount.

wonzo

Banned
will watch:
Littler Busters ~*~ReFraiN~*~
Kyousogiga
Kill La Kill
Pupa
Gingitsune
Kyoukai no Kanata
womens wrasslin' thing
ERU ERUUUFFFFUUU 2
Galilei Donna

maybe:
Yozakura Quartet
Golden Time
Samurai Flamenco
Gundam thingo
maybe that utena eroge ripoff thing if it turns out to be not complete shit

jgminto

Definitely watching:

Kill la Kill
Valvrave

Checking out(will watch if good):
Pupa
Samurai Flamenco
Kyoukai no Kanata
Meganebu
A sports anime, maybe Ace of Diamond, I don't know

Chuck

Still without luck
gt2T2U2.jpg

sAuleJ3.jpg

1PP2lwU.jpg

JDaZqVA.jpg

4 me

sports, sports, sports, and some nonsense

cajunator

Banned
I think you need to watch the director's cut of Kite and then reevaluate this statement.

The fact that I can sorta kinda read Japanese sometimes now sucks, because I watched that trailer with the specific knowledge that they clarified her age to be 17. ~_~

Ok so it IS the same guy behind Mezzo DSA.
Thought so.

Beats

Hmm, maybe just Kill la Kill, Samurai Flamenco, Kyousogiga and possibly Kyoukai no Kanata for me this season. I still need to catch up on The Eccentric Family.

Will watch:
Kill La Kill
VALVRAVE SEASON TWO
Galilei Donna
Samurai Flamenco
Kyousougiga
Pupa
Gingitsune

Maybe:
Kyoukai no Kanata
Yozakura Quartet
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!

- - -
I have a good feeling about this season!

Kill la Kill
Pupa
Samurai Flamenco
Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta
Kyoukai no Kanata
Galilei Donna

That about covers it for me this season I think, though it'll be difficult to not let Kill la Kill eclipse everything else I might see this season. Shame Patema Inverted and Madoka 3 are movies though, would have been nice to see them before what will probably be sometime in the Summer.

Need to get around to watching the original Ippo series before I jump in.

rpmurphy

Hmm, still gotta catch up on summer season stuff, but Megane-Bu seems to have climbed to top priority for me to check out. Cute boys doing cute things? OK. I hope. A boy is fine too.

Rewatch Digimon Tamers 3

No one actually cares about Digimon being in the real world! Silly Takato. I also see your little Juri boner going on. How about one of these days, you sign up for Juri Duty?

Unrelated, Rika sure does treat Digimon like they're not real living creatures, I can see why she has a fan base... because character development! They're rolling out the whole mechanics at a really slow pace though.

Anyway, Terriermon was the first to evolve..... and he's shootan errrybody up in here, and nearly blew out Rika's brains. She's scared out of her wits for sure. I can see her being angry about Renamon not getting bigger and furrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom