• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

The wonderfulness of explaining Jojo to people who don't watch/read it is that describing it will make it sound like the stupidest thing ever: (spoilers for Part 2)
And then the friendly Nazi came back and he was a robot and then the villain had a squirrel hand and also piranhas and they fought on a volcano!

Woah... what?!

lol

and yeah
Mecha-Stroheim is amazing

I'm not sure how he was able to
SURVIVE A FUCKING HAND GRENADE
but I'm SO HAPPY.

edit: Oh yeah, I'm also quite delighted that they've brought back Roundabout as the ED. It's simply perfect for JoJo.

Branduil

Did someone say Angel Beats?

ibdt5551BFL4fJ.jpg

Branduil

It's still amazing how much that image looks like a collage of random elements. Not a single thing looks like it belongs in the same scene as the others.

jman2050

In fairness Fez actually functions as a competent and occasionally clever puzzle game, whereas Angel Beats can kinda sort of function as a comedy? Maybe? On a good day perhaps?

In fairness Fez actually functions as a competent and occasionally clever puzzle game, whereas Angel Beats can kinda sort of function as a comedy? Maybe? On a good day perhaps?

The "twist" was funny, though I don't think the comedy reached quite Ano Hana levels.

Branduil

Angel Beats isn't even the good kind of bad. It's just visually painful and awkwardly transparent in its maudlin writing.

Pooya

nice banners!

will watch

Galilei Donna <- if there is enough interest I can make OT for it.
Kill La Kill

will keep an eye on
Coppelion
Samurai Flamenco

KnK

hopefully adding them to backlog if they're good, won't have much time for anime watching.

damn, look at all those good movies most of us can't see this year :(

Branduil

This is mostly true, but the
heart thing
was funny.

It's Tunafish Man, from Grisaia no Kajitsu.

The
heart thing
was hilarious, but it took going through the entire show to get there.

The show also has the most shameless, blatant expy ever invented. I'd almost believe you if you said the story started off as a
Haruhi fanfiction.

jgminto

I'm actually surprised the story mode wasn't in line with the rest of their stuff honestly.

Then gain, SURPRISE MICROTRANSACTIONS!
still buying when it hits US shores

It's a solid game and I don't think you really need to pay the microtransactions since it's just for costumes/colours which you'd probably have to buy in other games. But yeah story mode was disappointing.

Imagine the epicness of a Asura's Wrath style Jojo game though.

It's a solid game and I don't think you really need to pay the microtransactions since it's just for costumes/colours which you'd probably have to buy in other games. But yeah story mode was disappointing.

Imagine the epicness of a Asura's Wrath style Jojo game though.

I think that's probably the main disappointment though. I mean I don't like the fact that it's in there to begin with, but the lack of a story mode of its kind is just... this isn't CyberConnect :l

Thanks for your assistance, duckroll! It was quite a shock to see Ace of Diamond on top; I wonder who this mystery mod is.

wait, i just realised there's no TEEKYUU S3 in the OP. smh

I listed Teekyuu in a continuing shows section of the original OP draft, so blame duckroll's trying to get the thing down to one post.

Anyway, I will definitely be watching Kyousogiga, Galilei Donna, and Gingitsune; we'll see beyond that.

Fine sock puppet. Better wording.

Rewatch Digimon Tamers 4

Soooo the reason why Golgomon is insane and trigger happy is because of what Jenrya did to him when he was in a game? His father tried to tell him it was a game but he didn't feel like that, and that's what gave him his Digivice and Terreirmon

Blagumon is fighting, but he and Takato don't do too much for the most part. It's been pretty much Rika and Jenrya/Henry doing the heavy work.

Interested in

Kill la kill
Kyousougiga
Galilei Donna
Samurai Flamenco
Ace of Diamond
Valvrave 2nd Season
Coppelion
Kyoukai no Kanata
Nagi no Asukara
Gingitsune

But except Kill la Kill, Kyousougiga (and Valvrave :p) the rest are a enigma, and maybe I drop most of them in the second or third episode.

So far I'm planning on watching IS2, Kyoukai no Kanata, Kyousougiga and Pupa. Will most likely pick up others though.

http://i.imgur.com/IcHqPnz.jpg[img]
[b]GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS[/b].[/QUOTE]

Not one, not two, but THREE god damn Bearguy, EURGH! WHY MUST YOU CAUSE MY EYES SO MUCH PAIN!

tumblr_mmncs18eRe1rkmjjzo4_500.gif

Going to ignore the ridiculous costume but by god Gainax won't. I know its going to be one of the biggest criticisms about the show and I agree. Its hard to take anything seriously when your in such a ridiculous costume but I'm here for the action. Animation is looking top notch.

Other shows:

1) Yozakura if nots a retread of the previous anime
2) Kyo Ani show
3) Pupa
4) Coppelion

Also: PERSONA 3 Movie HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duckroll

Thanks for your assistance, duckroll! It was quite a shock to see Ace of Diamond on top; I wonder who this mystery mod is.

I listed Teekyuu in a continuing shows section of the original OP draft, so blame duckroll's trying to get the thing down to one post.

Anyway, I will definitely be watching Kyousogiga, Galilei Donna, and Gingitsune; we'll see beyond that.

I will try to fix stuff up later. Not sure where I'm going to find the extra space, but I definitely plan on putting the deleted content back in eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom