• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures - 19

I wish Stroheim put up a better fight. :( The icicle fusing thing was a pretty nifty escape by JoJo, despite its utter absurdity.

Going to head to bed now. I guess I'll find out what Caesar's complicated past is when I wake up.

duckroll

3UaiQmO.jpg

m4f8fQn.jpg

Brand new Yamato 2199 theatrical project in 2014. The dream lives on?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Made it through Anohana. Manly tears. At least I was prepared for that the first time I saw the intro >_>

Michiko & Hatchin 1-11

Now that most of the stuff in my CR queue is ending, I've got time to start digging into these Blu-Rays. Love this series so far. I definitely get a similar vibe to Bebop and Champloo, without it feeling at all like a retread. Probably going to finish this tomorrow or Monday.

Thoraxes

Made it through Anohana. Manly tears. At least I was prepared for that the first time I saw the intro >_>

She will indeed challenge my heart.
Thoraxes, link this brave soul to the true ending.
Feast your eyes on the original leaked script for the ending of Ano Hana.
A Challenger Approaches

vRd2DMG.gif
Dude, I love her design so much. Especially the stockings/hose.
Waifu is thing in the past, Husbando already taking over.

I can't into husbandos. The only one i've ever liked was HUGH ANTHONY DISWARD.

BluWacky

Yay new thread! Another season of shows for me to be vaguely excited about and then completely fail to watch.

The only one I know I will make an effort to watch is Galilei Donna. I hope I get around to some of the sakuga shows like Kill La Kill, Kyousogiga, Yozakura Quartet and Kyoukai no Kanata but I won't be prioritising them as it's really just the animation that's attracting me to them rather than plot stuff.

There are no shoujo adaptations this season, are there? Meganebu is an anime original and there's a bunch of slashy shounen or shounen-style shows, but no actual shoujo.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The only one I know I will make an effort to watch is Galilei Donna. I hope I get around to some of the sakuga shows like Kill La Kill, Kyousogiga, Yozakura Quartet and Kyoukai no Kanata but I won't be prioritising them as it's really just the animation that's attracting me to them rather than plot stuff.
You're attracted to Galilei Donna by its plot?

BluWacky

You're attracted to Galilei Donna by its plot?

Yes, actually! It doesn't sound particularly complex, and I have some concerns about the characters (the sisters could end up being irritating anime girls), but I like the idea of an adventure in futuristic Italy with sky pirates and mysteries etc. It's the kind of setting we don't see that often in anime these days.

It doesn't hurt that the PV makes it look pretty great from an action perspective, too.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
monogatari 13
this series has improved exponentially after dumping cat girl in her grave. some of the abstract scenery and backgrounds was actually even relevant, though maybe that's a little easier when you're dealing with something like a snake. there is a certain allure to the snake as a character when he is able to sort of lie in the background of every scene, and the interactions with him are often very revealing.

DiGiKerot

Do we know for sure that Kaze don't have the rights. I assumed they did and we weren't getting it because Anime on Demand appears to be dead.

Pass, but given that Kaze are rolling their French operations into a collaboration with Crunchyroll, by the looks of things, the exclusion for the UK there is curious if they do have it.

Baccano 11-16
This was an awesome show. Jacuzzi was rather awesome despite being a coward. Isaac and Miria were very lovable. Ladd also felt like a great charater though I'm sure if I would classify him as very evil person or an antihero seeing as on the train, he only killed villainous people on the train. Clair Stanfield was also fantastic being some sort of twisted hero. I liked the new character they introduced in the specials as well. The plot extremely felt well despite constantly switching. I would rate this very highly

Metrotab

Banned
The time of Harvest is upon us!

Not gonna pick up many shows, want to make good work of my backlog and do a reasonable job at keeping up with lab reports this semester.

/XX/

Counting birthdays from this past days, we had:

• KuwabaraTheMan
  • icarus-daedalus
  • hosannainexcelsis
  • Chet Rippo
So, I'm clearly late... but I wish for you the best, pals! :)

back on topic, I seriously cannot believe that KILL LA KILL is going to be BEAMED INTO MY EYES in LESS THAN A WEEK.
And I love KILL la KILL even more now, as it even brought you back!

I wonder how you'd modernize the TIE/X-Wing type games...
Like this:

Wings of Saint Nazaire
http://www.wingsofstnazaire.com/media.html

I need to have that beautiful 'OUTERCAM_SPRITE_EXPLOSIONS.GIF' at hand for occasions like this one.

Brand new Yamato 2199 theatrical project in 2014. The dream lives on?
News just in time for the very near re-opening of CosmoDNA Community forum (October, 1). All these guys will keep that dream alive in there from now on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom