• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 lOTl Unlimited Tomino Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
That's Ninja Slayer? The facial designs look completely different from the manga.

I'm not sure I like those Ninja Slayer designs. The cast looks a lot younger than I would have imagined, the 14 year old girl aside.

It also looks similar to their other stuff. I was hoping for a bit more variation.

Yeah its NS. The cast looks very Trigger like.

pF9G6sw.jpg

TSX7vku.jpg

3V5P3HF.jpg

rHTlV2g.jpg

You finished that fast ;0 Glad you enjoyed it but I'm interested in what made the manga ending unsatisfactory without spoilers? You enjoyed it over all tho right?

I planned to read a single volume (out of 8) each day, but at volume 5 I was hooked and had to keep going.

Yeah I really enjoyed it, but really the manga feels like a completely different beast despite sharing the same name. Misaki, in particular, is completely different here and I wouldn't be surprised if people prefer her anime counterpart (personally I prefer the manga version).

The ending just came to an abrupt stop. It's left open-ended (which I'm thankful for) but it really felt like it ended too soon, was expecting ~5 ish more pages.

javac

The girl in the bottom left reminded me of the girl from Attack on Titan (never seen it), the thing in the top left looks like what I've seen of a Titan and the thing in the top right looked like Lagann. Girl in the middle right looks a bit like Satsuki sans huge eyebrows (blasphemy). The guy in the middle looks like something out of Shinobi.

The girl in the bottom left reminded me of the girl from Attack on Titan (never seen it), the thing in the top left looks like what I've seen of a Titan and the thing in the top right looked like Lagann. Girl in the middle right looks a bit like Satsuki sans huge eyebrows (blasphemy). The guy in the middle looks like something out of Shinobi.

Looks like a samurai's mask, and you're probably thinking of Mikasa.
Titans don't really look anything like that

My bad for posting that image 5 times was just kind of in a mental break down -.- was going to edit it to 1 posting but a mod already deleted the post

Crocodile

From the New World 3

I know some others I've been watching this with haven't been particularly enthralled but I'm genuinely interested in seeing the mysteries of this world unravel before my eyes. The next episode looks like a big info dump. I need to rewatch this episode when I'm not half asleep though.

Girls und Panzer 4

Is this a parody or am I supposed to be taking this seriously because I can't tell. Still waiting for it to turn the corner from dumb into the supposedly good show this is supposed to be.

Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru 1

Well that escalated quickly. This feels so Madoka hah. Cant wait until episode 3...

Quite refreshing to see a main lead thats handicapped. Rarely if ever see those.

Tenumi

Banned
At this point I enjoy Girl Und Panzer the same way I enjoy SAO, it's a hilarious mess that I can't turn away from

That's fine. It's your opinion and your free to have it. I may disagree, but I won't say you're wrong or anything. That's just arrogance to do that.

Psycho-Pass - 05

Those Dominator guns don't hold back do they? When multiple Dominator guns shot the same guy three times I expected torrents of blood, sad there was not but still pretty torrent-bloody...

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Terra Formars

I'm a little curious about something that seems awfully strange about the writing and cast of this show.

Was this a timeline on earth where all the dark-skinned people on earth became extinct?

FSN 2

I love having things explained to me that, even if I hadn't watched Fate/Zero, I could easily have figured out on my own. Also, Shirou is already showing signs of shitty protagonist syndrome, which is something I was afraid of when I read about the VN. What does Rin see in this dude?

And I actually enjoyed episode 1 of F/Z. This just sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom