• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 Officially Revealed for PC, Xbox One, PS4 [Reddit Rumor = Ban]

Jonnax

First screen ?
46910_2_0.jpg

This just looks like a Skyrim engine screenshot captured at 4k. =|

Ridley327

If it is current-gen exclusive, I really hope there's more to the game than the screens suggest, because it's got a distinct Gamebryo vibe to the visuals.

Denton

Looks like gamebryo again. On one hand, disappointed, on the other, at least it will still be super moddable.

Still hoping for better writing and consistency though. Witcher 3 and New Vegas spoiled me so much.

The-Bean

uGridsToLoad=9
uExterior Cell Buffer=100
fGrassStartFadeDistance=25000.0000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=25000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=10000.0000
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=40
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=1
iShadowFilter=4
fShadowLODStartFade=1000.0000

Or even better. With it likely being the same engine these mods will probably be ported quickly.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
So, any guesses on which city this is taking place in?

ramparter

Banned
uGridsToLoad=9
uExterior Cell Buffer=100
fGrassStartFadeDistance=25000.0000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=25000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=10000.0000
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=40
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=1
iShadowFilter=4
fShadowLODStartFade=1000.0000
loooool I remember spending more time on this than playing the game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I wonder if the pre-order period will go live on Steam as a featured deal during the Summer Sale a la MG Rising and Dead Rising 3.

Let's all calm down about the graphics until we can see more screenshots and video. You can't judge graphics by a screengrab from a YouTube video, and the main shot that was on the site looks fine. If that's in-game and it looks like that in motion I will be happy. People saying it looks like last gen are nuts.

It's a big open world game. It's not going to look like Ryse or The Order.

Genio88

Game looks pretty bad, especially after have played a open world like The Witcher 3, i hope the game will be good at least

My god so many people in this thread jumping to conclusions on the graphics. Was Fallout 3 ever the best looking game? No. Have we actually seen the game properly or played 4 yet? No. Hold your horses people and wait.

C-Drive

Folks want to complain about how the game looks, but at least it won't be a downgrade fest when the game releases.

Top Bottom