• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Oct 20 (Bayonetta Review O_O)

kassatsu

Banned
distantmantra said:
New info is out, but I'll let someone else make the thread in fear of a banning. There's something about a PS3 exclusive (?) R-Type 3D, and 3D Dot Game Heroes got 8/8/7/7.
Will wait for ToC

kassatsu said:
Will wait for ToC

ToC is out.

9pyvbk.jpg

Road

kassatsu said:
Will wait for ToC
Doesn't seem to be there.

Maybe it's an ad.

[PS360] NBA Live 10 8/7/7/7
[PS360] PES 2010 9/9/9/9
[PS360] Colin McRae: DiRT2 9/8/9/9
[PS3] INFAMOUS 8/8/8/7
[PS3] 3D Dot Heroes 8/8/7/7
[WII] Mario & Sonic 8/8/7/8
[NDS] Sakura Note 8/7/10/8

Edit: beaten on the ToC.

Do I get banned if the reviews are not right even if I don't make a new thread?

Road said:
Doesn't seem to be there.

Maybe it's an ad.

[PS360] NBA Live 10 8/7/7/7
[PS360] PES 2010 9/9/9/9
[PS360] Colin McRae: DiRT2 9/8/9/9
[PS3] INFAMOUS 8/8/8/7
[PS3] 3D Dot Heroes 8/8/7/7
[WII] Mario & Sonic 8/8/7/8
[NDS] Sakura Note 8/7/10/8

Edit: beaten on the ToC.

Do I get banned if the reviews are not right even if I don't make a new thread?

It happen to xfactor so yeah...

B.K.

duckroll said:
That is in fact one of the rumors. :lol

I know. That's why I said it. :p

What is SaGa: The World supposed to be? Is it supposed to be a new game or just the title all those other titles are going to be released under?

duckroll said:
How is it cold? If he's confident that the news is real, I'm sure he would have no fear of making a thread.

I thought he meant within this thread.

He wanted to know if he could be banned if the scores he posted turned out to be fake.

Jonnyram

ZoddGutts said:
Would like to hear what the reviewers had to say about 3D Dot Heroes.
Reviewer one: the money hats for this one did not cover my trip to the soapland this week. 8
Reviewer two: I had to live off cup noodles this week. I hate cup noodles. 8
Reviewer three: Apparently From Software forgot our bank account number so were not able to pay for their ads this week. 7
Reviewer four: I really loved this game. It's the best RPG I've played this year, but I wish it was on Xbox 360. 7

ivysaur12

Banned
Jonnyram said:
Reviewer one: the money hats for this one did not cover my trip to the soapland this week. 8
Reviewer three: Apparently From Software forgot our bank account number so were not able to pay for their ads this week. 7
Reviewer four: I really loved this game. It's the best RPG I've played this year, but I wish it was on Xbox 360. 7
:lol :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
why would you want something on FFXIII after 20 pages last week? Square can't buy the mag every week.

onken

Jonnyram said:

lool

Seriously though that score makes me a sad panda :(

JustAnotherOtaku said:
Place where I get my scans has a list of rumours too. Anyone know if these are hinted at in Famitsu or is this news coming from elsewhere?

You can post them here, just as long as you don't make a new thread on the back of them afaik.

obonicus

onken said:
lool

You can post them here, just as long as you don't make a new thread on the back of them afaik.

Wasn't demon's souls like 7,7,6,9?

cvxfreak

Jonnyram said:

Mmmm... soapland.

TreIII

onken said:
lool

Why should it? It's a retro-style action-RPG, using a fairly unorthodox art style, that's not (explicitly) based on any major IP.

For those who really place that much stock in such, this is basically what was to be expected, knowing Famitsu.

onken

Oh don't get me wrong, just because Famitsu gave it an average score doesn't make it an average game (goodness gracious no). I just think it will negatively affect sales, which is always sad to see for new ideas.

duckroll

onken said:
Oh don't get me wrong, just because Famitsu gave it an average score doesn't make it an average game (goodness gracious no). I just think it will negatively affect sales, which is always sad to see for new ideas.

Demon's Souls got a SHIT score from Famitsu too. It still went on to sell 130k in Japan from the power of word of mouth alone. So yeah, if a game is actually good, and people actually like it (this is the key), then the sales potential is always there.

obonicus

duckroll said:
Demon's Souls got a SHIT score from Famitsu too. It still went on to sell 130k in Japan from the power of word of mouth alone. So yeah, if a game is actually good, and people actually like it (this is the key), then the sales potential is always there.

Wasn't Demon's Souls undershipped, even?

Lyonaz

From Software's Demon's Souls got an average score from Famitsu, 3D Dot Heroes somewhat better, so we all know how awesome this is actually going to be! :D

Day One!

onken

duckroll said:

Yeah I guess you're right.

obonicus said:
Wasn't Demon's Souls undershipped, even?

Yeah, big time. Let's hope the same mistake isn't make with 3DD.

Top Bottom