• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu reviews (Mar 4 issue)

GDGF

Soothsayer
Mama Smurf said:
Nah, he created both. Interesting Kirby facts:

- Originally Kirby was just a placeholder to allow them to make the game before coming up with a character. They liked Kirby, it stuck.

- Miyamoto wanted Kirby to be yellow (the first Kirby game was on the Gameboy, no one knew what colour he was meant to be), Sakurai insisted on pink.

- Probably named after John Kirby, a lawyer who represented Nintendo in a major lawsuit against Atari way back. Though as there are Kirby vacuum cleaners, which is of course very similar to Kirby's abilities, I'm not sure which one's true.

OH! I didn't know that. Ya learn something new everyday :)

Tiktaalik

Ok so it seems like Yoshi, Pac Pix, Meteos and Another Code are great or at least good. What is there worth picking up after spring? The only other DS games I've heard of note are Castlevania and Advance Wars, which I believe are coming out in the fall? What about summer?

Amir0x

Banned
Zaxxon said:
Ok so it seems like Yoshi, Pac Pix, Meteos and Another Code are great or at least good. What is there worth picking up after spring? The only other DS games I've heard of note are Castlevania and Advance Wars, which I believe are coming out in the fall? What about summer?

Mario Kart. Nintendogs. Uhm. Zelda. Snowboard Kids... Final Fantasy III.

Zaxxon said:

There aren't many release dates for anything after march, april, and may. After ,ay all the release dates go to August. But...

3/10 Meteos
Pac Pix

3/24 Hanjuku Eiyuu DS: Egg Monster Heroes
Touch! Kirby: Mahou no Efude

4/21 Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3

yea in Japan they have no release dates for anything past 4/28. Odd.

king zell

Sgt. Killjoy said:
There aren't many release dates for anything after march, april, and may. After ,ay all the release dates go to August. But...

3/10 Meteos
Pac Pix

3/24 Hanjuku Eiyuu DS: Egg Monster Heroes
Touch! Kirby: Mahou no Efude

4/21 Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3

yea in Japan they have no release dates for anything past 4/28. Odd.

I think they have..

March
03.10.05 Pac Pix (Namco)
03.10.05 Meteos (Nintendo)
03.17.05 Bokujou Monogatari: Corobockle Station (Marvelous Interactive)
03.24.05 Tantei Kibukawa Ryousuke: Kamen Genei Satsujin Jiken (Genki)
03.24.05 Space Invader DS (Taito)
03.24.05 Egg Monster Hero (Square Enix)
03.24.05 Touch! Kirby Mahou no Efude (Nintendo)
03.31.05 Yakuman DS (Nintendo)

April

04.07.05 Electro Plankton (Nintendo)
04.21.05 Nintendogs (Nintendo)
04.21.05 Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 (Tommy)
04.28.05 gurugurunagetto (Success)

May
05.26.05 Bomberman DS (Hudsonsoft)

Top Bottom