• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 6 First Gameplay

Hoddi

Looks fantastic, in my opinion. I kinda got burnt out after some of the missions in FC4 (and haven't played any later ones) but this looks like genuine fun.

Real-HipHopGamer

Neo Member
I Think the story in Far Cry 6 will amongst the best if not the best yet considering the tone and the role of your father in the game. Also in terms of the actual gameplay and setting it looks like Far Cry 6 will be the type of game that will receive the POLISH that the far cry franchise has been missing overall. This year alone is gonna be insane for gaming as always

elliot5

I Think the story in Far Cry 6 will amongst the best if not the best yet considering the tone and the role of your father in the game. Also in terms of the actual gameplay and setting it looks like Far Cry 6 will be the type of game that will receive the POLISH that the far cry franchise has been missing overall. This year alone is gonna be insane for gaming as always
Yeah really good lineup of shooters this fall... Far cry, Halo, Battlefield... I guess call of duty too. Damn

scalman

Yh its ubisoft, only making one of best story fps's and 3rd person shooters out there, what else could we expect, just best experience.far cry never was downgraded, nor this will be. Gameplay will be awesome as allways. At least some of them still makes games like that, still something to play for solo players like me.

Kathanan

In the trailer there was a map on the table.. are they using the same system as in Assassins creed valhalla. Take over territories?

small_law

I didn’t mind FC5. I was in the mood for dumb open world bullshit at the time and that’s what it delivered. I’m gonna wait and see on this one. If it’s just more of the same fundamentally, I’ll pass.

Orpheum

Not quite sure about this one. I like the setting and the protagonist but far cry in general has become really stale after 3. Also i don't trust ubisoft at all so i'll hold out for reviews and will maybe get this down the line at reduced price

Wake me up when I can finally play again (in any game) as someone who looks like myself (white guy).
Entitled much.

You're free to have no interest in this game, just as devs are free to create whatever they like.

Personally, I value how a game plays (or will play) above just about anything else.

Salz01

The locales and environments looks good. The npcs and other characters outside of the baddie look horrible. They look last last gen

Top Bottom