• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far East of Eden (x360) Screenshots

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Looks a bit better... but like I said in an earlier post about this game... the FEoE series was never known for graphics. I'm hoping we see this, the Manjimaru port for DS, and of course IV:The Apocalypse (an amazing and funny Saturn RPG that fans of Shadow Hearts would certainly appreciate) for PSP in the US finally... hell Manjimaru was supposed to come out for Turbo CD way back in the day.

I'd get it if it came out here, certianly looks more interesting than most of the X360's library for me.

PC Gaijin

Huh. There's actually some improvement in those screens. Going from the "truly terrible" first screens shown to merely unimpressive in these.

djtiesto said:
Looks a bit better... but like I said in an earlier post about this game... the FEoE series was never known for graphics.

Ziria wasn't that great looking, but Manjimaru and Kabukiden were both pretty impressive for their time. Hudson just doesn't seem to have the money/development wherewhithal to take the series to 3D in a big way. Just look at how Manjimaru on PS2/GC turned out, be thankful the Ziria remake doesn't look like that. :lol At least Namida provided a halfway decent engine to use for Ziria.

Top Bottom