• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAT PRINCESS: 32player Medieval Hack&Slash PSN Game

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
zoku88 said:
According to IGN, no date given :(

ekj3gw.gif

Yeah, I've been totally ignoring this, and I check this thread out because I'm bored out of my mind and what do you know, this shit looks awesome.

Solid Cake and that Ocelot dood are winners.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
All the enemies that are assaulting your base will be trying to get in and get their fair lady out. Now, you can kill these guys if you like, but your best defense is to go outside of your stronghold and find pieces of cake and other dessert items. You'll then bring these snacks to the opponent's princess, force her to eat them, and watch her get fatter. Big gals are heavy and that means your opponents are going to have in groups to carry her fat ass back home.

Yeah, this is pretty genius.

Steroyd

Chromax said:
So does the enemy princess in your base start off as semi-chubby right away or is she actually a hot skinny princess like she's from some RPG before you feed her some snickerdoodle cookie?

You've got to feed so I'll be surprised if she doesn't start skinny

Developer in Training said:
So, does the Fat Princess start out skinny?
I was assuming she is perma fat-ass and feeding just increases the people you need, no model change or anything. Now I kind of wonder.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
image.jpg

Looking at this pic, I wonder if the defending team can feed her while still in the fort to make more difficult for the attacking team to pull her out.

Of course u'd have to be clever in this as it would also make difficult to bring her back if she gets in enemies hands.

Man I'm loving this game already.

way more

TTP said:
Looking at this pic, I wonder if the defending team can feed her while still in the fort to make more difficult for the attacking team to pull her out.

Didn't you just quote this?

All the enemies that are assaulting your base will be trying to get in and get their fair lady out. Now, you can kill these guys if you like, but your best defense is to go outside of your stronghold and find pieces of cake and other dessert items. You'll then bring these snacks to the opponent's princess, force her to eat them, and watch her get fatter. Big gals are heavy and that means your opponents are going to have in groups to carry her fat ass back home.

Vorador

Banned
TTP said:

Of course u'd have to be clever in this as it would also make difficult to bring her back if she gets in enemies hands.

Man I'm loving this game already.

I'm thinking that would be the case. If you keep someone of the team feeding her, you have to destine valuable manpower in order to get her fatter (searching for desserts in the map and bringing them to feed her), instead of actually fighting the enemy. But if all the team is fighting the enemy, it will be far easy for the enemy to bring her to their territory if they pick her up. So the team have to balance between feeding her and fighting the enemy.

Man, this game actually can have some deep strategy. I can't wait :D :D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
mac said:
Didn't you just quote this?

I think I misread what I quoted yeah :lol

I though they were talking about when the princess is already out of the gate.

Chromax

Here's hoping a addon with mounts that's hard to get in each game! maybe you can rope the fat princess up and drag her a bit faster with a mount!

CoLaN

Ok this looks seriously awesome...upgrades, classes (with priest to heal team mates too), customization and funny style...

RELEASE IT ALLREADY

Gibb

:lol @ the pools of blood and the faerie tale setting

This game looks histerical.. I like the concept so far.. hopefully it also supports drop-in-out couch co-op!

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
permutated said:
This game looks incredibly stupid and not the least bit fun.

Does it insult your spouse or significant other? if so its more funny. I will use this game to offend mt brothers girl friend "im trying to SAVE JOO!!!"

nofi

permutated said:
This game looks incredibly stupid and not the least bit fun.

Damn, you're miserable.

Fat Princess looks wonderful, right up my street. Love the artstyle and 32 player battles will be riotous fun, IMO.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Could end up being a fuckton of online fun. Only thing is that it looks ugly...well I do not dig the art style.

slider

You know what I want the PSBlog to do? I want a list of expected release dates for these intriguing titles. Being in the dark is annoying.

For example, I wouldn't mind a Wipeout HD delay as long as I knew when it was coming (instead of relying on forum gossip).

Bah, bad Sony.

k1s3k1

Banned
i think they need to put an indication bar on the side to see how FAT the princess is lol.. like:

VERY LIGHT -- LIGHT -- MEDIUM -- SLIGHTLY HEAVY -- HEAVY -- VERY HEAVY

Slamo

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Does it insult your spouse or significant other? if so its more funny. I will use this game to offend mt brothers girl friend "im trying to SAVE JOO!!!"
:lol

Steroyd

permutated said:

Yes, I'm so miserable because I don't like certain games...so very miserable :lol

But why does it sound stupid and not look fun, you don't see me going into a Halo thread saying. "I think Halo sucks... because it does."

nofi

permutated said:

Yes, I'm so miserable because I don't like certain games...so very miserable :lol

Seriously, you and Wax Free Vanilla whinge about every single damned game that ever comes out. I wonder if you ever have any fun.

Shearie

But why does it sound stupid and not look fun, you don't see me going into a Halo thread saying. "I think Halo sucks... because it does."

Dude don't lie! I SAW YOU in that one Halo thread talkin mad shit........

But seriously, we can all be friendly to permutated for having a dumb opinion. It's not his fault he thinks the way he does. I'm sure he had a horrible upbringing with terribly unloving parents. This is actually a tragic story being told right before our eyes.

Top Bottom