• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame IV (Wii) screens , site opens

MrDaravon

Infernal Monkey said:
fataldogz1.jpg

This is amazing.

Terrell

Vinci said:
As excited as I am about this game, stating that it's on par or prettier than RE4 is pushing it. It's not. Not even close. It's great compared to the usual shit we get from 3rd parties on the Wii, but I think that drought of quality has parched us so badly that it's causing people to forget exactly how pretty a game RE4 is. Unless they push these graphics even further before it's released, which is doubtful, you'll buy this (and probably love it, don't get me wrong), but then put in RE4: Wii Edition and definitely notice a difference.

Don't set yourselves up like that.
If Fatal Frame runs 60fps, it'll be the prettier game to me. But that's more a "wait and see" sort of thing.

Bishman

Count me in with everyone who is interested in this game. I need another horror game that is good like RE and ED.

I ALWAYS end up ruining the atmosphere of these games by doing silly shit like saying "CMON... GHOSTIE" in really silly voices.

"CMON GHOSTIE! I JUST WANT A LITTLE SMILE!"

zoukka said:
Looks ok I guess. There's not much to see :lol

Love the floating face thing. Looks pretty creepy actually.

Have you tried the original...

It's not floating. It's peaking around a corner/around a door frame.

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
FF4 is the one wii game i am looking forward too. by the way l have been looking for FF3 it is very hard to find. I have played FF1 and FF2 does anyone know if FF3 is any good?

Top Bottom