• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lvl. 80 Carmilla on a friend's account that's helping. me breeze through the Riders.

Saw one Dragon. Dropped a Secret Gem instead of a Scale. C'est la vie.

Well yeah, I assume having two grailed Hercs wouldn't cause any issue at all. Running Waver, Tamamo Cat (70), and Kintoki (70) and it's not cutting it. Well, if I want to get enough NP for the final encounter that is.

Cat's attack just isn't high enough. I run Waver, Lancelot (with Kaleidoscope), Kintoki.

Wave 2 you should be able to wipe with Lancelot's NP at level 70. Make sure to double-buff his stargen so you have 50+ stars for wave 3.
Wave 3 you can easily wipe with 50 stars, Waver's crit damage buff, and Kintoki's charged NP. Make sure you've used Kintoki's arts card by now (preferably buffed with the arts up mystic code) and you should always have his NP charged to 100% (even starting from 0).

...Actually, this setup beats basically everything in the game.

kewlmyc

Cat's attack just isn't high enough. I run Waver, Lancelot (with Kaleidoscope), Kintoki.

Wave 2 you should be able to wipe with Lancelot's NP at level 70. Make sure to double-buff his stargen so you have 50+ stars for wave 3.
Wave 3 you can easily wipe with 50 stars, Waver's crit damage buff, and Kintoki's charged NP. Make sure you've used Kintoki's arts card by now (preferably buffed with the arts up mystic code) and you should always have his NP charged to 100% (even starting from 0).

Don't have a Lancelot and not a lot of Lancelot friends, but I'll give this general setup a try. Was attempting something similar with Cat replacing Lancelot, but as you said, her damage isn't great.

There's no way to refresh a friend list when choosing a friend before a quest is there? Just to make sure I can actually choose a Lancelot?

Well yeah, I assume having two grailed Hercs wouldn't cause any issue at all. Running Waver, Tamamo Cat (70), and Kintoki (70) and it's not cutting it. Well, if I want to get enough NP for the final encounter that is.

Tamamo Cat has an AoE NP unfortunately. This is why I don't bring Kiyohime as a boss killer either, at least not at this stage of the game.

You ideally want two Berserkers with ST NPs, that's why I suggested any two of Vlad, Herc, or Kintoki.

gaiadyne

w4x5vHf.jpg
Had to do a 10 on the new Okeanos Banner. Got what I came for with Medea and then some. Carmilla rewarded me for grailing her and I got a Euryale

alpha69

I should try getting Medea Liliy
> 10 pull roll, got two 4-star dups
RATE UP IS A LIE!
Last 3 quartz! One more time!
> Got Drake
Rate up...is a lie?

How weird when I was aiming for Drake I couldn't get her, now I aimed for Medea Lily I got Drake lol

EDarkness

Shirou doesn't actually look anything like his Counter Guardian incarnation either...

I think he's a lot closer than Elizabeth. At least you can kinda see the resemblance (and I can even see why they did it that way, because we're not really supposed to know that he's Shirou until it hits the plot points). It's hard to even know that they're even remotely the same character. I just wish they would have done a better job of at least being close.

gaiadyne

I should try getting Medea Liliy
> 10 pull roll, got two 4-star dups
RATE UP IS A LIE!
Last 3 quartz! One more time!
> Got Drake
Rate up...is a lie?

How weird when I was aiming for Drake I couldn't get her, now I aimed for Medea Lily I got Drake lol

The desire sensor is very real

Grazzt

I hope you're using my Herc. I use yours whenever I see it! Yours is NP2, I wish I could get another one and glue them together ;_;

Are you Illyasviel? I think it's the only grailed Herc on my friend list.

I got my NP2 by accident. During Gil summoning event, I was about to do FP 10 roll, but accidently did a quartz 10 roll under story banner. Got the second Herc (1st was the free one) and two limited zero over.

I run with 3 berserkers, lol.

Also, I ran into two dragons in a row, so...
Once my Lancelot reaches 70, I will run 3 berserker team. After Halloween I guess, since I don't have any dragon scale.
Just did another one, still didn't see a dragon.

Are you Illyasviel? I think it's the only grailed Herc on my friend list.

I got my NP2 by accident. During Gil summoning event, I was about to do FP 10 roll, but accidently did a quartz 10 roll under story banner. Got the second Herc (1st was the free one) and two limited zero over.

Yes that's me lol.

Damn, you're crazy lucky if you managed to pull a Herc out of story roll.

Paprikka

Don't have a Lancelot and not a lot of Lancelot friends, but I'll give this general setup a try. Was attempting something similar with Cat replacing Lancelot, but as you said, her damage isn't great.

There's no way to refresh a friend list when choosing a friend before a quest is there? Just to make sure I can actually choose a Lancelot?

The update list button near the top when choosing a support is what you're looking for, though it wont let you endlessly spam it if you get unlucky with the refreshes.

T-Rex.

Banned

Tap update list at the top to refresh the list. You can refresh it multiple times, but not in quick succession so you have to wait like 30 seconds before refreshing again.

Stenlock

Neo Member
Hahahahah 6 fucking Alteras. 6.

I'm nuking this account and starting from scratch. It's cursed.

120 quartz for the 6th Altera and not a single fucking 4 stars.

Rider daily is super easy since I have a Lvl60 Stheno and have a friend with a level 70 Carmilla they fucking DELETED everything there. Carmilla 's NP did fucking 115k damage to Marie the first time and 75k the second.

Not really sure why I'm farming it because both the Riders (Ishi and Medusa) I have require mats that I'm not willing to give to them because characters I like more need them or are hard to farm.

RSchmitz

I bahsaka my way through every daily.
Today's was kinda different because I had to spend Hercs np on the 2nd wave dragon. Then on 3rd wave I berserkalot np for stars and finished off with Herc's crits.

I usually do Lancelot on 2nd wave and then crit + np the last wave with Herc.

Mupod

these new dailies are doable for me with my standard team of vlad/friend waver/tamacat/emiya but for the first time I'm starting to wish I had more to work with. I just need to hold out a bit longer though.

I was surprised how generous the berserker dailies were. I assumed I wouldn't be ascending tamamo cat until the Halloween event and kinda lost interest in playing at all until then. But I got 6 monuments and 2 claws, Cat's interlude and the rest of Okeanos should get me pretty close to finishing her off.

elty

Want Medea Lily
Spent another 12 tickets
Got Orion and K scope

Never manage to get the servant I want - want Nero, got EMIYA. want Jeanne Alter, got Hercules dupe.

So how is Gil and Orion differ game play wise?

RSchmitz

Want Medea Lily
Spent another 12 tickets
Got Orion and K scope

So how is Gil and Orion differ game play wise?

Very, Gil hits a lot on crits is Buster and np is AOE.
Orion has some utility, NP is arts and single target.
It's good to have both.

kewlmyc

The update list button near the top when choosing a support is what you're looking for, though it wont let you endlessly spam it if you get unlucky with the refreshes.

Tap update list at the top to refresh the list. You can refresh it multiple times, but not in quick succession so you have to wait like 30 seconds before refreshing again.

Cool, thanks.

This worked for me. Well, mostly. It's not enough to kill Marie though, unless I should use his NP first, then 2 Burst Cards. But the rest of my team is enough to finish her off.

Only problem I ran into is when the dragon shows up. Throws a wrench in the whole plan. At least I've gotten 2 scales off of this.

These new class dailies are a lot of fun and challenge. Nearly lost my entire frontline to Dragon + Marie, but pulled through in the end. Also, got a surprisingly large influx of friend points today from my assassin class, guess people are done with Okeanos and playing with the new dailies.

Since my 3rd ascension Hassan was so popular decided to 4th ascend him since I had a ton of dust and I think no one important uses the homunculus babies. Used my stashed 60 Assassin 4* XP card to get a maxed Hassan. Enjoy friends!

T-Rex.

Banned
These Okeanos related banners continue to be ridiculously lucky for me. Had 85 Quartz, and wanted to see if I could luck into a Medea so I did a 10 roll.

Well then!
Wtf. Wait are you F2P or buying quartz? Cos if you're F2P then daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Edit: I did my 10 roll and well, I can't complain either. Not Orion but I'll take it.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
These Okeanos related banners continue to be ridiculously lucky for me. Had 85 Quartz, and wanted to see if I could luck into a Medea so I did a 10 roll.

Well then!
Rate up is not a lie.

This is the kind of luck I'm hoping to have when November comes. How nice it would be to get Okita with enough summons left for a good shot at Scathach.

Pejo

These new class dailies are a lot of fun and challenge. Nearly lost my entire frontline to Dragon + Marie, but pulled through in the end. Also, got a surprisingly large influx of friend points today from my assassin class, guess people are done with Okeanos and playing with the new dailies.

Since my 3rd ascension Hassan was so popular decided to 4th ascend him since I had a ton of dust and I think no one important uses the homunculus babies. Used my stashed 60 Assassin 4* XP card to get a maxed Hassan. Enjoy friends!

I was totally unprepared for Marie. I was dumb enough to take a friend Stheno in as my only assassin with a team of Waver, Altera, Cu, and low level Emiya/Mary&Anne (to collect free bond points). Made it to Marie with no problems, but then she buffed herself and I forgot Stheno had a non-damaging NP. Thank god I had Cu or else I'd have lost that one big time. Was kinda fun though, you're right.

Wtf. Wait are you F2P or buying quartz? Cos if you're F2P then daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Edit: I did my 10 roll and well, I can't complain either. Not Orion but I'll take it.

Congrats! I'm probably "carp" levels. I don't buy Quartz as a rule, but I buckled a few times, like for Gil and the first Orion banner. Got Gil eventually but never got Orion until now.

Moonlight

Banned
Anyone have a Drake on their support list and mind accepting new friends? Running through my friend list and realizing that no one I'm friended with has her. Would really appreciate it!

On that note, for anyone who needs an Altera (with Kaleido), Waver, Camilla, and Vlad, here's my ID again: 373,226,072. Everyone's varying degrees of work in progress besides Altera, but I'm pretty confident I can get at least Waver and Vlad up to par fairly soon.

T-Rex.

Banned
I'm probably "carp" levels. I don't buy Quartz as a rule, but I buckled a few times, like for Gil and the first Orion banner. Got Gil eventually but never got Orion until now.
Thanks, you too! :p

I think your luck rubbed off on me for that roll heh. Just like Unknown's did for the Drake one.

Anyone have a Drake on their support list and mind accepting new friends? Running through my friend list and realizing that no one I'm friended with has her. Would really appreciate it!

On that note, for anyone who needs an Altera (with Kaleido), Waver, Camilla, and Vlad, here's my ID again: 373,226,072. Everyone's varying degrees of work in progress besides Altera, but I'm pretty confident I can get at least Waver and Vlad up to par fairly soon.
Sure, I'll send you a request.

Tomorrow's daily is Caster iirc so I'll move Drake to the all slot with Kaleido and put Anne & Mary into the Rider slot with Imaginary Element. Actually cos of Drake's 3rd skill it'd be better putting the craft essences the other way around.

All the success stories motivated me to use a ticket in hopes for Mary Reed. Got Elizabeth instead? Well, I'm not complaining, I think she's pretty good.

Fake edit: Oh god, her ascension materials...

I thought the revised daily will drop guaranteed monument or something, how naive of me ;_;

I used story support, because story for the forneus fight.
What a bad idea. Got destroyed so hard lol

I used story support + CE skills that only boost exp and friend points for that boss fight. What could possible go wrong lol?
3 command seals later...

Grazzt

9 runs, saw only one dragon. Thankfully it dropped a scale...now my Gil is finally max ascended. But my exp card is also totally depleted
Edit: Today is caster daily, use my NP2 Mary Reed if you wanna kill the boss fast

kewlmyc

I got a level 70 one if you're cool with that. Myc: 286,058,115. I'll add you.

9 runs, saw only one dragon. Thankfully it dropped a scale...now my Gil is finally max ascended. But my exp card is also totally depleted
Edit: Today is caster daily, use my NP2 Mary Reed if you wanna kill the boss fast

What's your friend code?

Slashlen

I've dropped 2 AP bars(level up) on the caster daily and haven't even seen a demon, let alone get a heart. Drops are great otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom