• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least she has twintails.
This is fate so twintails loses to big boobs.

DLjBXhPWsAE4dSM.jpg

DLnWHUEXkAIvFIL.jpg

I swear these new dailies have been a godsend.

RSchmitz

I need 2 feathers too. Are you doing the 40 ap one for it? At least the next few days all have a chance to drop it. I hope I can get them before 1/2 ap xp.

Slashlen

I need 2 feathers too. Are you doing the 40 ap one for it? At least the next few days all have a chance to drop it. I hope I can get them before 1/2 ap xp.

I was doing 30, according to the drop sheet it has the better rate. I'd rather be doing 40 for the other drops, but I didn't want to risk not getting the feathers in time and sitting on 70 or so XP cards going into 1/2 AP XP.

RSchmitz

I was doing 30, according to the drop sheet it has the better rate. I'd rather be doing 40 for the other drops, but I didn't want to risk not getting the feathers in time and sitting on 70 or so XP cards going into 1/2 AP XP.

Thanks, I guess I'll do 30 today too. I don't really need saber drops right now.

Edit: first 30 ap!
Need 1 more.

Clov

Can you only gain one Saber piece from each of the Saber Training missions? I replayed some of the ones I completed today, but I didn't get any more. I just need three more to ascend my d'Eon...

RSchmitz

Can you only gain one Saber piece from each of the Saber Training missions? I replayed some of the ones I completed today, but I didn't get any more. I just need three more to ascend my d'Eon...

I did get 2 gold. I think every servant has a chance to drop them, gold servants have a higher chance.

Sciel

She's done! That lovely golden border. I probably won't grail her more though, really depends when they decide to give her the animation update/3rd skill

Looking for friends again, (have like 6 slots?) I don't really have the shiniest new units, but I do have a decent variety for your usage!

RSchmitz

She's done! That lovely golden border. I probably won't grail her more though, really depends when they decide to give her the animation update/3rd skill

Looking for friends again, (have like 6 slots?) I don't really have the shiniest new units, but I do have a decent variety for your usage!

Sent you a request ign Schmitz.

Clov

I didn't have any luck with Saber monuments either, and this just happened...

Yeah, I just went back and replayed some and ended up getting some regular and gold ones. Now I just need feathers and... those chestnut looking things for d'Eon's next ascension.

Where can I get those, anyway? I have some, just not enough.

Slashlen

Yeah, I just went back and replayed some and ended up getting some regular and gold ones. Now I just need feathers and... those chestnut looking things for d'Eon's next ascension.

Where can I get those, anyway? I have some, just not enough.

Those are seeds. You can farm them in Bountiful Sea in Okeanos.

Articalys

New master missions:

- 10 servants
- 3 Divine servants
- 5 Chaotic servants
- 5 Neutral servants
- 10 Female enemies
- 15 Hands

Archer daily is a bit hard because the only good lancer anybody has is Lizzy and the Gil at the end does massive damage with his NP that he can get off every 2-3 turns because he loves to his golden rule skill.

Archer daily is a bit hard because the only good lancer anybody has is Lizzy and the Gil at the end does massive damage with his NP that he can get off every 2-3 turns because he loves to his golden rule skill.

The solution to this and every other problem is Berserkers. Lizzy is an AoE NP and a relatively weak one at that. She's a good support with her skills but she's not a boss killer.

Moonlight

Banned
Lancelot shines here. Kintoki is solid for smiting Gilgamesh asap but it can be a little annoying keeping him up till you face him.

elty

Looking for friends (someone with Kintoki especially) - I don't have much to offer other than a 90 Waver, 80 Gil and soon to 80 Herc...

Clov

Still saving up my Saint Quartz for servants that aren't in the English version yet. Do we know what events are coming up based on the Japanese version?

T-Rex.

Banned
Still saving up my Saint Quartz for servants that aren't in the English version yet. Do we know what events are coming up based on the Japanese version?
Should be Halloween this month, GudaGuda next month (maybe), and then Christmas in December.

I mostly just want Astolfo. I've been saving up all my summon tickets and Saint Quartz for them this whole time...

Following the Japanese schedule Astolfo isn't expected to arrive until early March 2018. He's also a 4* servant so he shouldn't be too hard to get (300 SQ should give approx. 90% chance). Already exclusively saving for him is a bit overkill imo. Why not look up the servant list on cirnopedia and see if someone before Astolfo peaks your interest?

Clov

Following the Japanese schedule Astolfo isn't expected to arrive until early March 2018. He's also a 4* servant so he shouldn't be too hard to get (300 SQ should give approx. 90% chance). Already exclusively saving for him is a bit overkill imo. Why not look up the servant list on cirnopedia and see if someone before Astolfo peaks your interest?

I'll take a look, but they're my favorite so I'll probably keep saving. Good to know that 300 gives around a 90% chance. Right now I'm at about 288 SQ plus 28 summon tickets, so I should be good to go when they release. I just want to make sure I have enough to get them without spending real money.

March though, that's going to be quite a wait... I'll just keep playing through the story and improving the servants I already have in the meantime.

Pejo

Man I've been grinding that Ship Graveyard FQ for like 200+ stamina and still haven't seen a snake eye orb drop. I'd love to get Carmilla ascended before the 1/2 XP event starts, but it doesn't look likely. Ah well, can always stockpile cards and just ascend her later.

I need so many feathers, dragon claws, and bones. Not been having great success with them dropping from either FQs or dailies thus far.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I just failed 40 AP Archer daily twice, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom