• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just run triple Zerker frontline.

Gil 2 ez.

I like to run 2 Basaka and 1 Buffer myself. For Gil it's been 1 Lizzy, 1 Herc (mine), and 1 friend Herc or Kintoki. I have a friend with an NP2 Kintoki and he puts a 150k spot on Gil with Golden Spark. I enjoy hearing Gil calling me a zasshu as he dies. :D

Slashlen

I've found the new dailies to be really easy, I put Herc and 2 of the counter class in front(1 mine, 1 support). Even some lousy unit with 6k attack is useful against what they counter. It also gets me to use a wider variety of units, which I like. I'll probably switch to full counter teams when I have a few more leveled.

Quonny

I've found the new dailies to be really easy, I put Herc and 2 of the counter class in front(1 mine, 1 support). Even some lousy unit with 6k attack is useful against what they counter. It also gets me to use a wider variety of units, which I like. I'll probably switch to full counter teams when I have a few more leveled.

The rider one was annoying, but yeah, every other one is just-counter-their-asses.

No, I definitely rolled the Drake banner and not the other one.

Am1eoUa.jpg

The rate-up is a lie once more.

elty

Realize I have no saber or rider I want to level... I will just do the 15 AP version for MP. Maybe I will still do the scale/heart/claw 30/40 AP daily at least once for the mp and a shot at those.

Will need tons of Archer exp card tho.

edit: just wondering if Siegfiend and Saber Lily is worth a 3rd ascension? I know Lily will be the bonus character in an event but other than that...

Dantero

Haven't touched this since the first day. Thought I'd try it again. Now I have 80 saint quarz and no idea what to summon( why are there so many summoning options?). Maybe I should just play the game before worrying, Still have Carmilla and chevalier d'Eon from rerolling a couple times back then.

elty

Haven't touched this since the first day. Thought I'd try it again. Now I have 80 saint quarz and no idea what to summon( why are there so many summoning options?). Maybe I should just play the game before worrying, Still have Carmilla and chevalier d'Eon from rerolling a couple times back then.

It is some pretty standard gacha summon...

Event summon - featured card has a higher rate than the non featured card. Currently there are two events running.

Regular summon - no featured card, so every card has a small chance to appear (in accordance to the advertised rate for the rarity)

Friend summon - summon for low rarity card that does not use premium currency.

Dantero

It is some pretty standard gacha summon...

Event summon - featured card has a higher rate than the non featured card. Currently there are two events running.

Regular summon - no featured card, so every card has a small chance to appear (in accordance to the advertised rate for the rarity)

Friend summon - summon for low rarity card that does not use premium currency.

I kind of remember the summoning in this game being limited to how far you are in the story or something? But I guess you're right, it isn't unusual to have multple event summons.

elty

I kind of remember the summoning in this game being limited to how far you are in the story or something? But I guess you're right, it isn't unusual to have multple event summons.

I am guessing, correct me if I am wrong.

Regular servant - can appear in both story summon and event summon (even if it is not explicitly listed) (e.g. Waver)
Limited servant - can ONLY appear in event summon when it is explicitly listed as available.(e.g. Gil)
Story servant - only appear in story summon after you clear a certain chapter, or in event summon when it is explicitly listed as available. (e.g. Nero)

wilstreak

Talon of Chaos droprate is so freaking horrible.

Ever since Saturday i keep farming Germania and not even single 1 drop.
And somehow I need 28 of this sh*t

Pejo

Mmm, all these xp embers. I gave Altera a full loadout of gold saber xp cards and she only got from 80 to 81.75.

Why do I only get super succ's on the last level and for like 1/8th of a bar worth of xp?

Ah well, got a while to farm these anyways.

kewlmyc

Mmm, all these xp embers. I gave Altera a full loadout of gold saber xp cards and she only got from 80 to 81.75.

Why do I only get super succ's on the last level and for like 1/8th of a bar worth of xp?

Ah well, got a while to farm these anyways.

Yeah, 5*s just devour XP cards after reaching 4th Ascension.

Talon of Chaos droprate is so freaking horrible.

Ever since Saturday i keep farming Germania and not even single 1 drop.
And somehow I need 28 of this sh*t

You're supposed to just wait for Events and buy them from the store at least up until they give you a node without a terrible droprate.

Quonny

Color me surprised, I thought we'd get it on the 24th.

They likely have something planned for Thanksgiving, even if it's just 1/2 AP on certain maps or some other simple event.

RSchmitz

At least with OG gacha pulls, you generally have an idea that you'll eventually get what you want to pull for if you can physically see it in the container: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJzwpX_luA

Is there a Fate physical gacha?

Here:http://ikeyless.com/

I'm actually more excited for the current 1/2 ap than halloween. It will be though resisting Tamamo but I must because I want to avoid potentially having a dupe in the new year's guaranteed gacha. And Jalter funds must remain untouched.

KMRiku

Neo Member
Although Merlin/Waver exist, Tamamo is ridiculous strong/broken in Arts teams because of her skills (specially the third) and NP. The only reason she isn't as top tier as Waver/Merlin is because she doesn't really work together with Burst/Quick servants.

That said, fluffy tail is reason enough to roll for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom