• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite discontinued fast food items.

n0razi

Triple Mac with extra special sauce!

mcdonals-triple-big-mac.jpg

Last edited:
It's not really a 'fast food item,' per se, but there used to be a taco bell/pizza hut location near where I lived which was nice. Get some tacos and a pizza. But then it went away and I've never seen another one since. I've seen some fast food places that have two different places combined, but never another taco bell/pizza hut.

Long John Silver's Cajun Chicken Wraps. Those were in the late 90's and were also available in ranch, but the cajun was just da bomb. I also second the McPizza and the Volcano Tacos.

Last edited:
Baja gordita and Baja chalupa.

cg8JvE0Jer3Qljaby-wXCO-gordita-baja-taco-time-281x220.jpg

ckiYwk0Jer3Qljaby-wXCO-chalupa-baja-taco-time-282x222.jpg

Two baja gordita or chalupa were my usual order. I'd kill to have that sauce back. And no, the spicy ranchero sauce is not the same.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Of course A&W is no where close to me and I'm guessing Harvey's is Canada only? I think Crown Fried Chicken has them but I really don't trust their food
Yup. Harvey's is a Canadian joint. Good fast food, but not that many of them around.

Doing a quick Wikipedia, there's 1,400 McDonalds here and only 274 Harvey's.

kingwingin

All of Tim Hortons when they use to make their donuts fresh in store instead of microwaving it.

Also Subway, when they use to cut their bread like this, instead of the new method where all your food just falls out.

fWfdl1i.jpg
I wonder why subway stopped doing that.

There isnt really anything thats been discontinued that i can think of, but i would like to try a mcpizza again. Thats been gone for well over 20 years

trikster40

I miss the Taco Bell Grande. Basically a double length taco with sour cream and tomatoes. LOVED these back in the day.

4b4c6488adcfbf01a388b159d299146b.jpg

LOLCats

Banned
it used to be Taco flavor Doritos, but they are back and taste pretty much the same.

Last edited:
Top Bottom