• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite three logos from FINAL FANTASY series ?

Frost_Ace

XII is the best for me.

Still I'm wondering why did they chose Gabranth for the cover: it's not like he is a central character or something...

Frost_Ace said:
XII is the best for me.

Still I'm wondering why did they chose Gabranth for the cover: it's not like he is a central character or something...
Like with most things in FFXII, what was intended for the story, and what we actually got, are most likely very different.

xion4360

Granger Danger said:
That's what I thought at first too, but it does look more like a horse, a.k.a. Lightning's eidolon.

The logo was made before much of the final concepts were probably finished, so its more logical that it would be the spoiler than Odin.. for one it doesnt look anything like odin either, and it doesnt make any sense considering there are 3 entities responsible for that logo just the same as in the game.

Since were talking logos and not necessarily the quality of the title, then here are my 3 faves:

final-fantasy-xiv-online-20090602031108796_640w.jpg

Really love the perspective in this logo, its scream action jumping out at you.

ffx-2_logo.jpg

Illustrates some neat dynamic movement and flow.

logo.jpg

A very menacing logo indeed. And I love that paint brush smear running down on the right of the logo.

Top Bottom