• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Blue which one is you??

C5UDNTAWIAAHA68.jpg

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Hustling every day I'm on my way to that job like

Apparently these aren't the actual lyrics. And that's not the only line of the song I've been getting wrong. Everything I knew is a lie.

somedevil

I have a feeling the Takeover Orlando main event might end up being
Asuka vs. Ember Moon, especially if they plan on having Asuka lose.

Right now the only matches that are likely to happen are:

Ember Moon vs Asuka
DIY vs Revival vs AOP
Sanity vs Tye, Jose, Roderick Strong and Ruby Riot

Not sure what the title picture will be though
A 4 way?

Pikma

Banned
Right now the only matches that are likely to happen are:

Ember Moon vs Asuka
DIY vs Revival vs AOP
Sanity vs Tye, Jose, Roderick Strong and Ruby Riot

Not sure what the title picture will be though
A 4 way?
What has Andrade been doing? Is he waiting for more people so he can make his stable?

somedevil

What has Andrade been doing? Is he waiting for more people so he can make his stable?

The main event was
Nak beating TJP. Roode comes out to confront him and almas attacks Nak from behind. Finn makes the save and says he is not cleared but will be back sooner than later. Show ends.

Sephzilla

WHAT THE FUCK. I was just doing a test run of some GWF CAWs doing a 6 man Battle Royal and I just had the most WWE 2K17 finish ever.

Three wrestlers are left in the match. Wrestler #1 throws Wrestler #2 out of the ring and then Wrestler #1 does a over the top rope suicide dive to hit Wrestler #2. Causing Wrestler #3 to win by standing there

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WHAT THE FUCK. I was just doing a test run of some GWF CAWs doing a 6 man Battle Royal and I just had the most WWE 2K17 finish ever.

Three wrestlers are left in the match. Wrestler #1 throws Wrestler #2 out of the ring and then Wrestler #1 does a over the top rope suicide dive to hit Wrestler #2. Causing Wrestler #3 to win by standing there
Macho Man royal rumble

Pikma

Banned
The main event was
Nak beating TJP. Roode comes out to confront him and almas attacks Nak from behind. Finn makes the save and says he is not cleared but will be back sooner than later. Show ends.
I think that's the hottest the NXT main event picture has ever been

Top Bottom