• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Nah I gotta say Xavier's Ralph because he's the best on the mic. Big E might be Johnny but I think that might be Kofi since he's the one who can do it all and he's already exceeded the others overall career-wise. I think Big E is Ronnie because he's the biggest/tallest and from what I remember most girls liked Ronnie the most like most people say Big E is their favorite member.
Well if that's the case, Xavier would be Gill because Gill was wayyy better than Mr. Sensitivity. Gill was like Luther and Alexander O Neal, his voice was full grown. And he could reach what Ralph had and couldn't.

I won't even lie Sheamus v Joe could be fun

cordy

Banned
Well if that's the case, Xavier would be Gill because Gill was wayyy better than Mr. Sensitivity. Gill was like Luther and Alexander O Neal, his voice was full grown. And he could reach what Ralph had and couldn't.

I won't even lie Sheamus v Joe could be fun

I+totally+get+what+it+s+trying+to+say+but+could+_fa81b48bc0140c858f81bd6e8363a283.gif

Pikma

Banned
She's probably burying him for his comments about that Vince/Braun thing

Or maybe she's burying him because she's Stephanie McMahon and that's the only thing she does

Fuck her so much either way

Toki767

So who are they planning to replace Foley with?

Cause I don't know who would willingly subject themselves to verbal humiliation every week.

Top Bottom