• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Female Shepard to be on Mass Effect 3 CE cover, get her own trailer

I never used that hair style on my toon for the simple fact the hair doesn't cast a shadow so it looks even more awkward than it already does. I tried it for my Shep, then said fuck it.

Unfortunately I doubt ME3 will be any better in the hair department.

Zzoram

Angelus Errare said:
My Shep is the official female Shepard

PEACE

iM3wQ.jpg

iM54Y.jpg

iIeAu.jpg

Weird aspect ratio comes from these being 8Kx7K tiled shots that I downscaled and cut this black border from the bottom.

I need to go fire up ME2, haven't played it in so long.

How many hours did it take you to craft her? That's the best looking FemShep I've seen. Most of them have messed up noses or lips, but yours is just right. What's the recipe?

Zzoram said:
How many hours did it take you to craft her? That's the best looking FemShep I've seen. Most of them have messed up noses or lips, but yours is just right. What's the recipe?
His recipe is using mods/Ashley's textures

Aquavelvaman said:
His recipe is using mods/Ashley's textures

Pretty much, but here is my other Femshep no Ashley texture but shitty hair (she looks odd with the other hairstyles, so I switched back to my Ashley based model of godliness. In the words of some comic or videogame site

"Character creation......the closet thing to giving birth."

iddJWm.png

WilyRook

Better late than never. I hope they end up modeling the official female Shepard after a real person, it's only fair. And it would make the reveal trailer that much more exciting, only showing her head slightly off to the side from behind or whatever, then 30 secs or so into the trailer and bam-Fran Drescher.

Seriously they should just model her after Hale, that'd be great.

Orayn

Bioware doing something reasonable? This almost seems like a glimmer of hope. Please don't snuff out my optimism with ME3, Bioware. I can forgive the "WE FIGHT OR WE DIE" line, thr crappy AKSHUN trailers, and even the Dragon Age 2 shenanigans if you, y'know, make a better game this time. I want to believe, but I need to know you guys are laying off the crazy pills and checking Laidlaw and the "gigglesquee" lady into rehab.

BigJiantRobut said:
Speaking of custom Sheps, I'm responsible for this fellow, if anyone was on /v/ circa ME1's PC release:

http://i.imgur.com/vyUNX.jpg
Tyrone Shepard confirmed for best Shepard.

Ellis Kim

Banned
lol, here are crappy off-screen pics I took of my ME1 Femshep that I made on a friend's 360 that I took so I could attempt to recreate her on my own. I appreciate that they implemented a face code feature for the second game, but I wish the feature was there for the first one, too :(

QKj94l.jpg

rLPDkl.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
Well, I guess this is ok. I'd rather be able to put my squad members in kick ass armor like Battlemaster/Rage/Berserker and Phantom. Shit, I'ma go play ME1 now solely for that.

No, black hair is best!

Just started to play Mass Effect 2 on the PS3... female Vanguard. I like it so far.
Wanted better voice acting (usually I play male characters because I can better relate to/ it's supposed to be me. After all I have to make the moral choices etc.) and less standard-TPS gameplay (especially as the mechanics are kinda shitty compared to real TPS games)

I googled and used the code of this female Shepard as a quite nice template:
http://www.masseffect2faces.com/index.php?faceID=1885

(and then I saved up to remove the scars)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Sennorin said:
Shepard is male anyway,

Bioware just put wooden rod male Shepard in the games as a joke and parody,no one take him seriously.

FemShep is the real and only Shepard.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I'm glad to see female Shepard getting some acknowledgement. I'm partial to my own FemShep myself (total bias, of course)

5287768100_4cf3f2a88e_b.jpg

Sadly, I had to use my camera back when i snapped these. I don't even remember which version of ME2 this is. Maybe Xbox 360? I don't think I had the PS3 version at the time.

rozay

Banned
The blonde femshep haters are probably rejoicing, she's in last place now hahahaha

TheOGB said:
Goddammit, that's not Rihanna Shep :(

It'll be unfortunate if they don't make those hairstyles choices in the game, or at least let us use this default femshep's face with different hairstyles. Not hoping for much since you couldn't do that in ME2 with maleshep.

mileS

TheOGB said:
Goddammit, that's not Rihanna Shep :(

Yea that was my favorite as well... but sadly I didn't vote, so I probably shouldn't bitch that much about it. I really should have considering my love for femshep.

Soulstar

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to vote. I'm supposed to like the picture I wan't right? If so I'm not seeing the option to like any of the pics.

rozay

Banned
Soulstar said:
I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to vote. I'm supposed to like the picture I wan't right? If so I'm not seeing the option to like any of the pics.
You have to like the mass effect 2 page first I believe.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Faith in Mass Effect community restored. Red head will most likely win for essentially being default hair, but its nice to see black hair following up close to that.

Also, a huge fucking lol @ all of the whiners who made news editorials and blog posts in the fallout and wake of Round 1 and all this shit about "oh, the blonde one looks like she'd carry a small poodle in her purse and worry about her manicure sooner than carry a battle rifle."

Personally voting for Black hair, but I know red hair's gonna win out. If Likes are anything to go by, Red hair's at 6k, and Black's at 4k.

Dan Yo

Banned
So wait, there's gay sex in Mass Effect now?

I wanted to take my first run seriously but I now doubt I'm going to be able to pass up the gay sex scene between default Shepard and another man and/or manly alien.

LiK

Dan Yo said:
So wait, there's gay sex in Mass Effect now?

I wanted to take my first run seriously but I now doubt I'm going to be able to pass up the gay sex scene between default Shepard and another man and/or manly alien.
Yea, it's possible now.

Soulstar said:
Like the ME page first of course. You do the marketing for them!

Top Bottom