• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Female youtubers

Birdo

Banned
You know, I've never even realised that I don't watch any female Youtubers :messenger_dizzy:

Even the makeup tutorials I watch are guys lol.

I guess it's probably due to most of my interests being more male-centric, such as gadgets, car crashes, things being crushed, and so on.

DESTROYA

I will admit I’ve watched some episodes of Cathy Cat in Ask Japanese when I was thinking of going there on a trip.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
I like Shoe on Head (Brainlet) and That Star Wars Girl. I watch Girlfeind Reviews sometimes also.

Adding my vote for Shoe on Head and Girlfriend Reviews.

Star Wars Girl I hadn't heard of, and based on your other recommendations she's probably up my alley but I don't want more Star Wars in my life.

Mihos

Gold Member
Adding my vote for Shoe on Head and Girlfriend Reviews.

Star Wars Girl I hadn't heard of, and based on your other recommendations she's probably up my alley but I don't want more Star Wars in my life.

Star Wars girl can get a little rantey… but listening to her complain about Rey and Brie Larson can be hilarious sometimes. She hates the last Jedi almost as much as I do.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Why can’t you just say women? You dissecting them in a lab or something?

Because ‘Women YouTubers’ totally makes grammatical sense. You wouldn’t be here if he’d said ‘Male YouTubers’. That’s a Reset-tier thing to get upset about, instead of the fact that OP is actually promoting female creators.

Oops, I did it too now. Guess I’ve committed a misogyny against myself.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Because ‘Women YouTubers’ totally makes grammatical sense. You wouldn’t be here if he’d said ‘Male YouTubers’. That’s a Reset-tier thing to get upset about, instead of the fact that OP is actually promoting female creators.

Oh whoops, I did it too now. Guess I’ve committed a misogyny against myself.
Wait wtf? Are you saying you DON'T wanna fuck him now after he stuck up for you???

sol_bad

Women I'm subbed to. You can check them out if you want, too lazy to write what they focus on.
^_^

Alanah Pearce
Alyska
Brizzy Voices
Chobot
Comic Book Girl 19
Erin Plays
Gloom
Jaclyn Glenn
Lauren Chen
Lindsay Ellis
Lindsey Stirling
Marz
Naomi Kyle
Pushing Up Roses
Spooky Astronauts
Waveya :messenger_ok::messenger_ok::messenger_ok:

Last edited:

Armorian

Banned

TindalosPup

Karolina Zebrowska, a Polish vintage style channel (that memes a little to hard)

Emmymadeinjapan does a whole bunch of weird food things(including eating bugs, army rations, depression era recipes, and international dishes)

Lizqui, a homesteader of sorts

And Christine McConnell, who makes creepyish home decor and baking, and also has a Netflix series

I enjoy making things so I watch these mostly for inspiration

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm subscribed to a ton of channels across a wide range of genres even thought I don't actively follow most. Here are some headed up or cohosted by women.

brap

Banned

Really like ValkyrieAurora, but only her scripted videos. The ones that are just gameplay and random talk on top of it is not my thing, but the reviews are awesome. They're well written, insightful and funny and it doesn't hurt that they're read in that fucking accent goddamn.

Top Bottom