• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Releasing NA 26.12.09)

This game looks promising, but I need to know how the mission structure works before getting too excited. All the clips seem to just be wandering randomly in an open areas throwing shit. I can't really make heads or tails of what the game will entail beyond that.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So did we ever figure out who the voice cast is for the english dub? Belle is Laura Bailey, but what about everyone else?

king zell

qL96H7rK9279JC4u423EeDPwu8cLtp1f.jpg

VxIBrgvyl1WMG3q2q4VlyDD4gh4WA1g1.jpg

WU3IZe5WjvP6p6PQun2U2LY282fVXtcy.jpg

Iv87ZP9763T7FKyj94N6x6HzJ84xf17k.jpg

AZBi9y3cFxiNUPNcu5OFh8mPIgfI4VKM.jpg

kMnJMzJTNMgpQf6RF4XMgciKRHIVJ2BX.jpg

prHKsh18FI5U3l8rbgevD23Arw2lbUNg.jpg

vyCV9M9svvG422Rhx513GD2W4AYz6868.jpg

Xc9o51H9b11B7r68sNi8ERcv6EV7sn58.jpg

ZCu15RU67UQ11AtrMG14e5I11CZ89Li4.jpg

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Stealing chocobos, money, damn I want this game NOW.

These last few screens look ace. Looks like it wasn't just the scans, guys! Wish they had also uploaded direct feed of those environment ones though.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Ithana must have had a field day with this. Dream project I bet. Looks like he drew anything he damn well pleased :lol

The art looks pretty awesome but fairly inconsistent, can't even tell which characters belong to what races half the time

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Still looks fantastic. Really looks like the Final Fantasy team, at least those working on Crystal Chronicles, are letting loose and just throwing whatever the fuck they think of into the game.

I can't wait :D.

zigg

ivysaur12 said:
This just keeps looking better and better. Is it weird that this may be the FF game that I'm the most excited for right now?

Not at all. Your Guillo avatar proves you have good taste, this line of thinking just follows :)

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
Dascu said:
This boss looks really neat. Reminds me of the Doom Walls in FF4, FF7 and FF12.

.... I don't remember 7 having a demon wall, where was it?

I do remember 4 though, I had never cursed a boss so much in my life before that. Probably more because of the concept than anything else though.

Dascu

vanguardian1 said:
.... I don't remember 7 having a demon wall, where was it?

I do remember 4 though, I had never cursed a boss so much in my life before that. Probably more because of the concept than anything else though.
It was in some old temple area.
After Aeris runs away and you meet Sephiroth and Cloud goes crazy and there's this room shaped like a clock and eh, why am I spoiler-tagging such an old game?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Dascu said:
It was in some old temple area.
After Aeris runs away and you meet Sephiroth and Cloud goes crazy and there's this room shaped like a clock and eh, why am I spoiler-tagging such an old game?

Some of us still haven't played it because it costs over $100 to get a copy on PS1 and over $300 to buy a PS3 and get it on PSN =P

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Danthrax said:
Some of us still haven't played it because it costs over $100 to get a copy on PS1 and over $300 to buy a PS3 and get it on PSN =P
That expensive? :lol. I got it for around 20$ in Sweden a few years back. Hadn't even been opened :D

Yaweee

GDGF said:
Now this looks like a Final Fantasy game!

A good one!

Which ones don't, again?

It's hard to decide which I'm most excited for. CB, 4LightWarriors, or XIII. They all look fantastic at what they're trying to do.

But looking at the screenshots, holy fuck, Lilties got fat. They used to be small and cute. Now they're the Hutts.

batbeg

Danthrax said:

Wah wah. You could also buy it on PSP or PC :p Get to it, already.

I love the look of the demon wall. I hope he's difficult as fuck, though I don't entirely know how a demon wall encounter will work in a real-time encounter :lol

ivysaur12 said:
This just keeps looking better and better. Is it weird that this may be the FF game that I'm the most excited for right now?

Crystal Bearers = Final Fantasy Gaiden >>>> FNC

I knew the game was inspired by GTA, but jacking chocobos? :lol

I don't know why but I think
that red headed guy is Keiss' father.
Don't take my word for it though.:/

Darkpen

Banned
...why is the formerly short melee race so tall? I was expecting something like a tarutaru/lalafell in terms of proportions.

The texturing and lighting for this game is so very reminiscent of FFXII, but that's a good thing :D

Top Bottom