• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV reversible cover revealed

Nibel

This is a nice surprise I think

CnPy1LmWgAEuaJy.png

via FFXV Twitter

Hope it actually has the PS4 blue banner on top in EU. The Doom cover didnt. On Xbox One this doesnt matter as the cases themselves say Xbox One.

Also this gonna be standard now? Shitty cover normally like Doom and what most fans want on the reversible cover?

Ketaya

At least we'll get the white background on the reversible cover in Europe instead of black. So everything is fine with the tradition.

I wish NA got the white one, but it's really not a big deal. I like the standard box art anyway. Besides I'm getting the collector's edition, so I shouldn't get concerned.

Cloud7

Wasn't this already revealed during the Square Enix Presents E3 livestream? Anyway, the reversible covers are great. I don't like the original cover simply because the Final Fantasy XV logo is too small. Make that ish bigger. The brand is important. It has to stand tall.

Philippo

The black one is nice and classy too, but honestly it's weird on a mainline FF, oit would have worked much much better when the game was a spin-off as Versus.

Also wonder if the reversible one also have the back description or just the front.

Big Chungus

Nice, can't wait to display this game cover on my bookshelf when friends and family come over, they'll be sooo jealous.

Kasper

Dodged a bullet there. Was thinking of just going digital, but with the classic white available I'll be getting it physical.

Aru

I hope the Deluxe edition has a reversible cover because I hate that Amano artwork on the Deluxe box.

Kazuhira

As traditional as it is,i don't blame them for not choosing this as the standard boxart,it doesn't help to sell the game at all.
I appreciate as an old FF fan but i understand how unatractive/boring it looks for a casual customer.

Zhao_Yun

I hope the Deluxe edition has a reversible cover because I hate that Amano artwork on the Deluxe box.

I would actually like to have the classic cover on the Deluxe Edition as well, but since it is a steelbook, a reversible cover is probably not doable.

Top Bottom