• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 17 joins EA Access Vault on 4/21 and more coming

bigkrev

Oh cool, I finally get to try Hacknet!

Really hope this means that Mass Effect will hit the service this holiday.

jelly

Never played Medal of Honor airborne. Is it good?

Definitely got a reason to play Pony Island now.

It's a great idea and fun but quite dated and AI is poor. They kinda spawn in the area you drop and it's obvious rather than already being there most of the time. Just not that slick for a FPS which took a little getting use to going back to an old game. I do wish someone else would take a crack at it and mix it with Sniper Elite.

farisr

Looking forward to doing the Fifa story
Yeah, I played the trial all the way to the point where they stopped story progression. Looking forward to continue it. If I didn't have a backlog, I would've bought the game after playing the trial back then.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Pony Island, Fuck yes Origin Access paying off. Edit: holy crap, turns out my ironic comment shouldn't have been as that game looks...interesting!

Seriously though best £20/yr gaming service ever. Will be trying all the games listed, well maybe just one of them!

Roulette

I paid for a month of Origin access to try out Andromeda (helped me to hold off on buying) and since the trial finished I've sunk about 50 hours into DA:I and about 5 hours into the FIFA 17 trial.

FIFA 17 as a game seems to be good, and the story mode is pretty cheesy so far, but at least it's something different. I haven't played FIFA in a couple of years. I cannot get my head around the defensive changes. At all. Holding L2 to jockey just does not work well for me.

Also, I used to be able to win games on Legendary easily, but while playing The Journey at that level I haven't scored a single goal. Fair enough, my overall is in the 60's and I'm a bench player, but it's weird to have played about 8 games as a striker in a FIFA game with no goals to show for it.

I see an add in the store saying Dead Space Ignition is added but it's asking for payment and the app doesn't seem to have it

Kinda off topic, but I own Dead Space Ignition from the 360 days and it never showed up in my ready to install list. I was hoping it would resolve itself, as there have been rare cases of titles I own taking a few days/weeks to show up after their BC announcement/release day (Sam & Max Save the World took a while to show up for example).

It's not a game I'm pining to have in my One collection, so I haven't approached support, but yeah.

Top Bottom