• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 16-22 | Everyone has Xrd now, right?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
She makes it on tv though

B-VTw4_CUAAaz7a.jpg

She's so adorable lol

kevin landon is the east coast

Time to start watching again.

Azure J

Reading the thread, it sounds like I missed some nutty ass shit in the Marvel tournament. Might have to catch the VoD later.

So what's happening now on Spooky's stream?

That dropped tatsu really hurt, I wanted to see more. Good shit to EC for getting it done though.

That i5 will last you a while and that amount of RAM is fine. Focus on just the GPU for the time being. Visit the BST thread frequently for some killer GPU deals. Depending on your price range, you might be able to get something stellar that will go "oh, I'm sorry, are you running a game? I didn't even notice."

I'm not a PC gamer, in fact I can't even call myself a gamer anymore. I just play SF4 right now and next year I plan on playing a lot of SF5. So I don't want to spend too much. $200 is my budget for a new video card and I figure a GTX 960 will be able to run SFV fairly easily at 1080p/60fps as long as my CPU and RAM is good enough. I say that because I figure a GTX 960 should be quite a bit more powerful than whatever is in the PS4 right now. So would you say that's probably a good estimation to go by?

soakrates

Damn, Marq is not known for dropping gimmes like that. Oh well, good shit to Smug. If he wins Winter Brawl I'd say he's the guy to beat for the time being. Someone needs to hurry up and sponsor this guy.

Top Bottom