• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 24 - Mar 2 | Play Seriously

casperOne

Hell yes... I mean they did do the Sanford vs Duc match at EVO main stage and that was amazing.

This is a set of international pride on the line. If the money is big then it definitely deserves to be up there.

I don't think there will be any money, as Evo is shying away from that as an organization (you can see it in what they've done over the past few years).

But I agree, it's something that is big enough to be on the Evo stage.

Reverend

Neo Member
The only thing they could be doing different in my mind is to be more explanatory- graphics on game systems or tactical breakdown would be great to explain the game to people who aren't familiar with it. When you're starting a fighting game, all the things going on just look like a wash of bullshit. It takes a while to really understand what's going on.

Omega

Banned
This season has been much better. It's the small changes that have made a pretty significant difference imo

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Always wondered how awkward it must be interviewing someone in another language and just nodding to what they're saying.

Top Bottom