• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 11-17 | C&D is Magic Edition

Oh Im sorry you piece of shit let me get in my rocket wheel chair that lets me go to events whenever I want.

I'm sorry, but this paired with your Kaz-atar, holy shit.
KuGsj.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Reading the Orbis vs. Durango thread, I just realized how shitty always online Durango will be for TOs. No way they'll run Xboxs in tournaments, it will always be PS4s if that's the case. Especially if you need Kinect plugged in for the thing to even turn on.

Reading the Orbis vs. Durango thread, I just realized how shitty always online Durango will be for TOs. No way they'll run Xboxs in tournaments, it will always be PS4s if that's the case. Especially if you need Kinect plugged in for the thing to even turn on.

If the new Xbox unlocks when you wear a horsehead, the FGC will be saved.

Wallach

I'm just a blind asian living in socal that goes to fighting game events once in awhile and plays fighting games.

I met justin wong, seth, llnd, floe, and etc IRL so I guess I'm "part of the FGC", but you fuckers aren't.

amIdoingitright?

You never met me so you're irrelevant, and therefore god is taking away your vision. Or you must of looked at Beef because that shit kill your vision in DA QUICKNESS!

yes you're doing it right.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I once saw Justin Wong, Dieminion, RDK and Joker with my very own eyes.

I've also made like 25 FGC threads.

get on my fucking level

Vice

To put it in terms that this thread can understand...

F.Champ = Freiza

Pr Rog = Captain Ginyu
Drew Grimey = Recoome
Shady K & Ricky = Jace & Berter
CJ = Guldo

Everyone else on the West Coast is nameless Freiza grunts. I would put Ricky as Zarbon, but Zarbon got bodied.

Justin, Fanatiq, Infrit, etc. are nameless grunts?

get on my fucking level

I was at Capcom's 25th Anniversary in the 6th row back from the pro player section and I got to see Sherry. I'm also pretty sure Floe looked in my direction. You ain't shit enzo.
Justin, Fanatiq, Infrit, etc. are nameless grunts?

Fanatiq can be Zarbon so he can transform into Beyonzo. And Justin isn't shit - and will fade into obscurity in UMvC3 - unless he starts taking the game seriously.

get on my fucking level
I saw Yipes in the flesh back at the UMvC3/3SOE event in NYC. Black Ryu getting sent to the back of a 3000+ person line for skipping was da bes. Get ready two hours ahead of time if you plan to go to a Capcom event anywhere. Them shits get packed.

Been to Next level once an it was pretty nice too.
I slept with someone in the FGC.

Get on MY LEVEL.
I kinda figure wearing a horsehead at EVO would rank you higher. :p

K.Sabot

I'm willing to bet that tagged members get banned just about as much as juniors.

To quote Kendrick: "Don't need the attention, bring enough of it on my own."

It's safer to be a Member.

Top Bottom