• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 28-Feb 3 | Melee Vs. Skullgirls: The Fate of Whens Marvel

Tizoc

.ru

ru

kof_rugal95_arcade2.gif

Really Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Doom missiles disappear on assist hit, Hsien-Ko buffs(actual damage, speed boost), Morrigan doesn't gain meter during ChrisG Sodium Power Hour, TACs removed, Tony Stark tuxedo alternate costume

ONLY on Steam(and later, Wii-U)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just realized that JD guy is on my friend's list. Mindblown! Actually I have no clue who is who beyond a dozen or so people.

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left, we all fall down! Like toy soldiers.

rar

i really wish marvel was on pc (and steam)

i have an xbox 360 which i never use and i was thinking of getting marvel for it, but then i remembered you have to pay for xbox live

Dahbomb

If Marvel was on PC people would try to balance themselves..

Or make it even more broken crazy with a Marvel Koryu edition.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If Marvel was on PC people would try to balance themselves..

Or make it even more broken crazy with a Marvel Koryu edition.
Nobody would try to balance it. The game is good enough that it doesn't need a Project M, plus trying to get everyone to play on a custom balance would be impossible.

The mods though would be out of this world. MvC3 engine + a modding community would be the tits.

I see people talking about .ru and all sorts of madness.

FGC-GAF what happened while I was at work?

Edit: Oh, ok, KOF Steam Registry listings.

Cool cool cool.

If KOF has online play and a good netcode, I think I might bite price pending.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I see people talking about .ru and all sorts of madness.

FGC-GAF what happened while I was at work?

Edit: Oh, ok, KOF Steam Registry listings.

Cool cool cool.

If KOF has online play and a good netcode, I think I might bite price pending.

Something tells me they're not going to revamp the netcode for a Steam release that relatively nobody is gonna buy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If Kadey and Patcher had opposite predictions, what happens then
The world would literally collapse on itself.

You would go with what Pachter said though. Because Kadey is consistently wrong, and Pachter is just a professional guesser. Pachter is that broken clock that is right two times a day.

Azure J

Vanilla was funny as hell in retrospect

"lol wolverine's divekick isn't even an overhead!? low tier pixie confirmed"
"That chun-li assist is broken, patch that shit"
"Jesus, that Dante day 1 combo does a lot of damage!"

I miss the days when Chun was the scariest XF3 character in the game. Dat "rocket with legs attached to it".

Also, the single funniest thing about Vanilla was me with no prior fighting game experience unknowingly theory monstering the shell of the endgame team with Sixfortyfive in that game (Dante/X/Phoenix where X was Morrigan for a long time until someone mentioned Haggar assist).

Remember the firsts months of Ultimate?
- Morrigan nerfed to hell.
- Lol Wesker buffed! So OP!
- Dr Strange? Moar like Dr lol!
- Phoenix nerfed into oblivion.

- Vergil is barely mid tier
- No Dooms anywhere
- "Fatneto"/"Oldneto"
- Dante players: "Why can't I LMHS them to death anymore?"
- LOL Wolverine. LOL Akuma. GGs you two.

If Kadey and Patcher had opposite predictions, what happens then

The predictions cancel each other out or we head to the nearest fallout shelter as the structure of the universe degrades.

Only Marlin Pie n Kbeast makes Viper look good....etc

Drew Grimey?
Haz | Forward?
DJ Divine?
Chrisis?

YOU BETTER NOG IT OFF!

P.S Andy OCR and SXK Samurai played Storm too but dropped her along with many other players. Oh and Mike Ross plays her too... there your list of 6 Storm players and only 2 are GDLK who just happened to be GDLK Marvel players in general.

Top Bottom