• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | January 21-27 | Apologies and Crucifixion

Did Infiltration and Laugh enter AE?

I only caught the end of the tournament, but my guess would be no. I think he was there only for exhibition matches and that's it. And I'm sure the Brazilians would prefer to send one of their guys to Vegas instead of a foreigner like Infiltration who will be there anyways.

Fighting Games Weekly | January 28 - February 3 | John Cena still sucks.

I decided to do something I rarely ever do. And that is watch me some of that wrastling shit *because someone told me The Rock was on it*, and what do I see? The same shit that drove me away!

TheChits

I decided to do something I rarely ever do. And that is watch me some of that wrastling shit *because someone told me The Rock was on it*, and what do I see? The same shit that drove me away!

lp8FwPC.gif

alstein

TNA is the better wrestling program now (for American national companies)- wish AAA still had a TV show in the US.

Top Bottom