• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 17-23 | Nintendoes what Capcan't

0 out of 10.
You're implying that I can't go to tournaments and wild out, foo'.
You mentioned before that you're already on thin ice due to "wildin' out" and getting drunk, remember?
Yeah.
VIDEO GAMES. There are "real n-words" out there who are like that. Remember?
If you want to let ignorance rule you, like you currently already do, then by all means go ahead.
Yeah, but this is NOT the correct way, since Big E doesn't have a NeoGAF account. (and that's not saying "OBS is the way" either)
BigE is more than welcome to make an account here and share his side.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah, where dudes get on a show to discuss about (and squash) their bullshittery openly while NeoGAF, a high class VIP forum, only has one dude who can tellcry his side of the story, because he got accepted on the kool kids list in a week or month.

Why did you join NeoGAF?

And get approved in a year.

i84H5TeGY7yno.gif

You mentioned before that you're already on thin ice due to "wildin' out" and getting drunk, remember?

What? You think I would've been on my "best behavior" if I actually went to EVO-related tournaments again? Me? Being sober? HA! Talk about ignorance.

If you want to let ignorance rule you, like you currently already do, then by all means go ahead.

"Let ignorance rule you?"
Bullshit. Nothing rules KingofSarus.

BigE is more than welcome to make an account here and share his side.
And get approved in a year.

Thank you.

Why did you join NeoGAF?

What a damn good question...

Shit... I don't even fuckin' know!

Only one thing can settle this then.

Ten rounds of bare knuckle boxing.

Oh, I love Streets of Rage!

kick51

Banned
Maybe it'll start the conversation elsewhere to have that thread on neogaf. Good that it's out there (though that thread is destined to be a breeding ground for "FGC is all bad" comments and people salty about Marvel being popular. It'll eventually get locked after a 10 page argument about cross assault.)

lol "snitchin'." Not exactly a massive coke deal between the Russian mafia and the MS13 we're dealing with here. Video gammmmmesss.

"Let ignorance rule you?"
Bullshit. Nothing rules KingofSarus.

What? You think I would've been on my "best behavior" if I actually went to EVO-related tournaments again? Me? Being sober? HA! Talk about ignorance.

many moons of waiting.

1. If nothing rules you, why bring up the threat of violence, it only corroborates your thought process as ignorant?

2. mm.. you are just souring my mood with the second one.

3. If BigE truly wanted to tell his side of the story, we could ask Shouta to get him 'expedited'.. and tell his story.

If nothing rules you, why bring up the threat of violence, it only corroborates your thought process as ignorant?

KingofSarus doesn't like violence nor extreme confrontation.
However, like I've said not too long ago, there are fools out there (who won't literally kill... maybe) that'll harm one another over... sigh... VIDEOGAMEZZZZZ!!

well i think we're done here

Thank ya, Professa!

Yeah, where dudes get on a show to discuss about (and squash) their bullshittery openly while NeoGAF, a high class VIP forum, only has one dude who can tellcry his side of the story, because he got accepted on the kool kids list in a week or month.

I'm all for discussing problems for peace, but really? Going to TMZ-GAF? lmao

Snitchin' is dumb-as-fuck and can even get you killed.

Are we really going to use this?

And it wasn't really "snitching" he conversation came up and Jaxel said things that were relevant. He didn't go "HAHAHAH GUYS LISTEN TO THIS".

If the stuff Jaxel is saying is true, then my mind is officially blown. I knew the FGC was bad in shit like this, but I never thought it was this bad.

kick51

Banned
Art is extorting the twitchcops for CPM and Spooby sticks up kids at magic tournies for rare cards. I KNEW IT! We're gonna need another thread.

Dahbomb

Professor Beef wouldn't survive a day in the hood.

I have witnessed violence happen over video games. Hell I have seen it happen over fucking Pokemon cards.

Dahbomb

Most recently 2 guys at the local LAN center were playing some Company of Heroes 1v1 (actually this is like a year ago). I knew both of these fellows, they were regulars there. As always one person got really salty over losing and the winning guy started popping off something fierce. Things got heated, the guy who was winning got cocky and slightly shoved the other guy. This lead into a minor fisticuff but the situation was diffused quickly because other people were around. One of the guy leaves, comes back after like 10 minutes with a god damn broken tube light he found from the dumpster and fucking stabbed the other guy with it. Luckily the wound wasn't deep but holy shit did things got out of hand fast. The guy who got stabbed vowed that if he ever saw tube light guy again he would kill him, like straight up no bull shit talk (this guy owned a rifle by the way). I am 90% sure if it was just the two of them in an enclosed place one of them would've died.

xCobalt

It seems like this scorpion player is taking advantage of the fact no one knows how to approach this matchup....or he's really good. Can't tell.

Dahbomb

Also I don't think Jaxel going on GAF and talking about behind the scene FGC stuff qualifies as "snitching". Its out in the open on a god damn public forum and open for discussion, its not like the information was leaked to Kotaku or some shit. Where else are people going to bring this up on.... Twitter? OBS? Facebook? SRK forums? And I want to hear the other side of the story too, I know tourney organization is a tough and thankless job and sometimes you can't please everyone and sometimes you make mistakes.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
It seems like this scorpion player is taking advantage of the fact no one knows how to approach this matchup....or he's really good. Can't tell.

Definitely taking advantage. Nobody punished him for shit lol. Just kept doing wakeup flip kick over and over and his normal teleports hardly ever got punished.

Shouta

Also I don't think Jaxel going on GAF and talking about behind the scene FGC stuff qualifies as "snitching". Its out in the open on a god damn public forum and open for discussion, its not like the information was leaked to Kotaku or some shit. Where else are people going to bring this up on.... Twitter? OBS? Facebook? SRK forums? And I want to hear the other side of the story too, I know tourney organization is a tough and thankless job and sometimes you can't please everyone and sometimes you make mistakes.

It definitely isn't snitching because this is a pretty big place and always in the spotlight. it's also neutral ground.

Chindogg

It definitely isn't snitching because this is a pretty big place and always in the spotlight. it's also neutral ground.

It would be neutral ground if account creation wasn't so selective. It's not really snitching at all, but it is difficult to possibly replay to his statements when the approval process is so stringent. Its the best and worst thing about GAF.

Nah I just think you're being dumb.

So you decided to call me out on twitter as well as in here? That's going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to filing your grievances. I mean seriously, what's your deal? Did I ban you from some channel and you feel like I somehow slighted you? I won't lose any sleep over it, but I am honestly curious on why you're so willing to believe everything Jaxel stated as fact; yet when you're reading my feed and seeing others who've been around the community scratch their heads at some of the claims made, you have no issues interjecting a comment that was completely unwarranted and made zero sense. You're not hurting my feelings, and I'll be a dick to you just because you decided to take shots at me, but your absurd gaps in logic just leave me confused.

Top Bottom