• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 29 - Jul 5 | Frauds Among U.S.

I vote for the current thread title as a tie-breaker. :p

Currently debating whether I should add all of these weeklies to OP or leave room for spotlights which every now and again get character constrained and are the only thing people actually read in the OP since everyone asks what's on anyways (IMO the weeklies section is pretty dead weight in OP).

What do y'all think?
Maybe a Google Doc listing weeklies for people to check?

god... damn man. I always consider sanford a really good player but his emotions just gets in his way too much. Sometimes he can looks like the best player in USA but most of the times he just looks really bad... I don't know what can help Sanford get better but I just hope he doesn't lose his hunger, he really is one of my favorite players.

Absolutely. He's totally driven by his emotions, for better or worse.

Sayah

Ot4OZhT.gif

The whole point for Tekken in the original image was the juggling.

I don't know how putting a random clown is supposed to represent.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
At least keep the special events section

The part where it's a guy in a clown mask robbing a bank and the overall theme is hoodlum?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Swear to me you have never heard of a clown juggling, and that those two things are not associated with each other at all.

So there will definitely be some SFV reveals at EVO and SDCC but SFV is at the anime expo too. Hopefully there will be some sort of reveal/tease there.

Dai101

Banned
Love the banner.

Also, you can totally change the Virtual Fighter part and put Vampire Savior and still makes sense .......

Sigh ..................................

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
nothing he's just a dog chasing cars
that seems like a cop out they were forced into due to HL's passing and shooting not being complete
he very clearly was written with motivations in mind in some sequences, they're just all over the place as if there was a script revision

that seems like a cop out they were forced into due to HL's passing and shooting not being complete
he very clearly was written with motivations in mind in some sequences, they're just all over the place as if there was a script revision

It wasn't a copout, he was lying through his teeth to Dent. His goal there was to break him, and he succeeded.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So all in favour of gutting the weeklies section? Yeah?

Yeah, I get that. I just don't get why shirts off = Melty Blood in particular. I understand the rest.
Arcana Heart is girly. Melty Blood.. IDK how I'm supposed to translate the original image to some sort of delinquent. Probably should have put a goth or something there. Not that deep, I just googled asian gangsters lol

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
It wasn't a copout, he was lying through his teeth to Dent. His goal there was to break him, and he succeeded.
so why go on TV and demand that batman unmask himself?
iirc joker turning dent into two-face was supposed to bleed into the third movie

So all in favour of gutting the weeklies section? Yeah?

Arcana Heart is girly. Melty Blood.. IDK how I'm supposed to translate the original image to some sort of delinquent. Probably should have put a goth or something there. Not that deep, I just googled asian gangsters lol
Ah, cool. I thought I was missing a deeper connection. Sweet banner. :)

What do you think about a Google Doc of weeklies?

JeTmAn81

so why go on TV and demand that batman unmask himself?
iirc joker turning dent into two-face was supposed to bleed into the third movie

I always had the impression that they would do that type of thing, probably informed by the fact that it was planned for the original Batman movies as well (Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent), but I don't remember any news from the actual production of the Dark Knight movies that indicated it was planned for those. Either way Two-Face's story in The Dark Knight felt really rushed.

Top Bottom