• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 29 - Jul 5 | Frauds Among U.S.

Don't worry, you are backed by the Esports man himself.

I played Arcana Heart 3 once, it actually was a lot of fun. Though I never saw the guy who brought the setup after that, so I never played it ever again.

*esportsman.jpg
I admit I'm not very good at it (or fighting games in general), but it's a load of fun and homing makes things very aggressive for my low level of play. Arcanas keep things interesting too, fun to experiment with.
image.php

Saw that one coming. :p

Tripon

Good for him. I look forward to the team being disbanded in under a year.

Well, that's a given. Panda Gaming doesn't have any sponsors yet, have no source of income, and their plan of getting revenue is hoping that guys like FChamp are charismatic enough to bring people in.

Sayah

Aren't alts of banned accounts also banned? :p

I'm not obsessed with him - I haven't thought about him until someone posted his name. However, one of the reasons I applied for a NeoGAF account was to escape losers with nothing better to due than troll all day with minimal consequences (not to mention any forums in particular!). When I see that one of those people have migrated here, it's just an "ick" moment for me. Like when a shitty coworker somehow ends up following you between jobs, or something.

There's an ignore button for a reason.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ZTS wanted you to have this. Answer faithfully.
It's been a long time since he's been back. He just doesn't post in FGW any longer.
Not sure why all of you are obsessed with him.
Can we just ban him now? Just get it out of the way
Boss, mr. Concon and J.Miller
Thanks, knew of the first but not the other two.
There's an ignore button for a reason.

Give me his username and I will gladly make an exception to use it

Sayah

Panda is often bringing up ZTS in his posts. I think he secretly wishes ZTS continued posting here. :lololol.

Dahbomb

In preparation for EVO I always do a personal guess on top 8 for a few of the games. Last year I was way off on my USF4 predictions so this year I thought I was going to let chance dictate it and just let the RNGods decide the top 8. I put the top 32 best players (by rankings/points etc) in a random number generator and here are the results I got (in the order they appear from the number generator):

Kazunoko
PR Balrog
Justin Wong
Smug
Gamerbee
Bonchan
Poongko
Tokido

That's what I got, there was no cheating!

I did a similar thing for UMVC3 as well but I used top 16 players instead:

Flocker
FChamp
Justin Wong
Full Schedule
Cloud805
Nemo
KBR
Jan

Saving this for EVO to see how true this ends up being!

I didn't think you could go dumber than Cain lol
+ Sayah stubbornness.

ah, what happened to Deckard anyway? Did he get perm'd?
I believe so.

I let ZTS back in and he's been a better poster than some of you folks recently. =p
I didn't even know that was a thing. There was a guy that got banned here was a junior that I wish could have another shot...

We might live in a GAF-world where ZTS has thread-creating privileges, and Dahbomb doesn't.

Dlent

Every time I start up Ultimax I'm surprised to find the lobbies still populated. Here's to hoping 2.0 S.Mitsuru and post Evo drop off kill it dead.

I'm ass at Persona

Wynnebeck

Banned
In preparation for EVO I always do a personal guess on top 8 for a few of the games. Last year I was way off on my USF4 predictions so this year I thought I was going to let chance dictate it and just let the RNGods decide the top 8. I put the top 32 best players (by rankings/points etc) in a random number generator and here are the results I got (in the order they appear from the number generator):

Kazunoko
PR Balrog
Justin Wong
Smug
Gamerbee
Bonchan
Poongko
Tokido

That's what I got, there was no cheating!

I'm really expecting PR to come back strong. His spacing is impeccable and is the bar for all Balrog players. Some of the stuff he was pulling this weekend was insane and functional.

Shouta

I talked with ZTS at Evo last year about his posting behavior and he patiently waited to get a new account. He realized what he was doing wrong and he's kept it in check, there really isn't much to it.

+ Sayah stubbornness.

I believe so.

I didn't even know that was a thing. There was a guy that got banned here was a junior that I wish could have another shot...

We might live in a GAF-world where ZTS has thread-creating privileges, and Dahbomb doesn't.

Stump said, many moons ago, that many permabanned posters will sometimes get second chances either through alts or just being unbanned. The reason they don't ban in the case of the former is because they simply have become better posters since before their perma. HUELEN10 is an example.

Dahbomb just doesn't know how to share. :p

Tripon

I should just put random clown pictures and everyone can automatically assume it's Tekken fans because we're making this cognitive association with juggling everytime. lol.

clown.jpg

clown.jpg

ronaldmcdonald.jpg

acf6e0b7ce970bc1244cca33636368b0.jpg

Yeah, not finding it too funny. But it's just a silly banner at the end of the day. I was just expecting more.

I can't say I ever check the "Weeklies" section, so I can't defend it, either. Kill it off if you want. On the rare occasion I want to watch fighting games outside of a major, I just go to the Twitch community channel and scroll for whatever has the highest viewers.

1) The original image was of clowns.
2) The current image is a modification of that image as an inside joke among folks here.
3) The new theme is "hoodlums".
4) Each image combined the most noteworthy aspect of its previous image with a gang/hoodlum feel.
5) The clowns were memorable from the Tekken image.
6) New image is clown thugs.

Somebody help sayah

I figured it was juggling when I saw clowns :V

Yeah........not really finding that funny.

I most often approve of what he does. But this was just not very innovative.

Can we compromise and just put in Juggalos.

juggalo_family_final.jpg

Damn, Juggalos would have been amazing.

Stump said, many moons ago, that many permabanned posters will sometimes get second chances either through alts or just being unbanned. The reason they don't ban in the case of the former is because they simply have become better posters since before their perma. HUELEN10 is an example.

Dahbomb just doesn't know how to share. :p
Ah. Thank you for that.

Sayah

Now I want to know how you two met up.

Again, creepy obsession.

Anyway, I enjoy reading ZTS posts. Let the haters be. :p

He posts in the TTT2 thread most of the time and I haven't noticed him saying anything particularly annoying. Not sure what he did to piss you off so much. Then again, the fact that you're letting an internet personality affect you like that is not healthy either.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I talked with ZTS at Evo last year about his posting behavior and he patiently waited to get a new account. He realized what he was doing wrong and he's kept it in check, there really isn't much to it.

Can you maybe add him to my ignore list?

by banning him right now

Again, creepy obsession.

Anyway, I enjoy reading ZTS posts. Let the haters be. :p

He posts in the TTT2 thread most of the time and I haven't noticed him saying anything particularly annoying. Not sure what he did to piss you off so much. Then again, the fact that you're letting an internet personality affect you like that is not healthy either.
I really don't know how you can miss the tongue-in-cheek nature of my posts...

He saw me in the first row of Finals Day at Evo before BB started.
Cool that he learned something. I know I have matured a lot throughout my ~2 decades of posting on forums.

Anybody watching Art's stream, do you know if Pugera has lost yet? I've seen him beat FourWude, iPeru, and now PR Balrog. I have no idea if he beat or lost to Hamad because the stream cut out.

hwateber

I think I saw some tweet somewhere that said something like "Kazunoko united the street fighter and Anime belts, finally ending the war." I'm sure I butchered it, but that tweet was godlike

Sayah

Believe it or not, I used to be far more argumentative. :)

Not even gonna pretend like I'm not argumentative because I am but I've been peddling back on that since people can find it displeasing. This is the only forum I visit and I am usually in TTT2 OT or sometimes here in FGW.

Tekken discussion is actually mostly the only reason I frequent this forum at all. If Tekken 7 fails, gaming is doomed for me and I will not have much of a reason to post here anymore so you can be freed of my arguments. :p

Dark Souls is probably the only other IP that interests me at the same passionate level as Tekken.

Rhapsody

Banned
Not even gonna pretend like I'm not argumentative because I am but I've been peddling back on that since people can find it displeasing. This is the only forum I visit and I am usually in TTT2 OT or sometimes here in FGW.

Tekken discussion is actually mostly the only reason I frequent this forum at all. If Tekken 7 fails, gaming is doomed for me and I will not have much of a reason to post here anymore so you can be freed of my arguments. :p

Dark Souls is probably the only other IP that interests me at the same passionate level as Tekken.

Luckily for me, gaming isn't doomed since my interest in franchises are pretty spread out. So even if one series dies or goes bad, I should still at least have something. And I guess there's OT community threads that I like to frequent.

Anne

I don't really post that much outside of FGW but I ended up hanging out in certain ircs and being friends with people from OTs and stuff lol

Also shout outs to sleeping forever and waking up to "that was really embarassing" from friends who watched CEO lol

Top Bottom