• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 29 - Jul 5 | Frauds Among U.S.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ah, cool. I thought I was missing a deeper connection. Sweet banner. :)

What do you think about a Google Doc of weeklies?
I'm hesitant, kind of like when other stuff was moved to the Google Doc (i.e. Game OTs), because then it's not as accessible, but then again if someone really wants to look at that stuff I guess that one instance out of a million someone reads OP they can click that link to get what they want.

Probably the best option at this point I think. Maybe when SFV comes around we'll see an explosion of weeklies again but over time I feel a lot of the smaller weeklies weakened in popularity here, and stuff like FGTV, Cross Counter Live, The Break, the On Blast Show even, all ran their course.

I would just leave Ultrachen and NLBC at the moment.
But people always post those when they go live. Parallax Scroll doing more work than the OP does all the time lol

I-I like Arcana Heart ;__;

Don't worry, you are backed by the Esports man himself.

I played Arcana Heart 3 once, it actually was a lot of fun. Though I never saw the guy who brought the setup after that, so I never played it ever again.

NdLbt.jpg

Sayah

I should just put random clown pictures and everyone can automatically assume it's Tekken fans because we're making this cognitive association with juggling everytime. lol.

clown.jpg

clown.jpg

ronaldmcdonald.jpg

acf6e0b7ce970bc1244cca33636368b0.jpg

Yeah, not finding it too funny. But it's just a silly banner at the end of the day. I was just expecting more.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I always had the impression that they would do that type of thing, probably informed by the fact that it was planned for the original Batman movies as well (Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent), but I don't remember any news from the actual production of the Dark Knight movies that indicated it was planned for those. Either way Two-Face's story in The Dark Knight felt really rushed.
it's still the best Nolan batman I think. I love Begins' version of Gotham but wish it cut something - falcone maybe - since it feels super bloated. DKR has some nice characters and moments but never hit the same highs as DK, and I think moved too far away from being a comic book movie to take itself as seriously as it does. given that it's a movie about batman.

anyway, DK has problems but I think it's the best one except '89.

I'm hesitant, kind of like when other stuff was moved to the Google Doc (i.e. Game OTs), because then it's not as accessible, but then again if someone really wants to look at that stuff I guess that one instance out of a million someone reads OP they can click that link to get what they want.

Probably the best option at this point I think. Maybe when SFV comes around we'll see an explosion of weeklies again but over time I feel a lot of the smaller weeklies weakened in popularity here, and stuff like FGTV, Cross Counter Live, The Break, the On Blast Show even, all ran their course.

But people always post those when they go live. Parallax Scroll doing more work than the OP does all the time lol
I can't say I ever check the "Weeklies" section, so I can't defend it, either. Kill it off if you want. On the rare occasion I want to watch fighting games outside of a major, I just go to the Twitch community channel and scroll for whatever has the highest viewers.

I should just put random clown pictures and everyone can automatically assume it's Tekken fans because we're making this cognitive association with juggling everytime. lol.
1) The original image was of clowns.
2) The current image is a modification of that image as an inside joke among folks here.
3) The new theme is "hoodlums".
4) Each image combined the most noteworthy aspect of its previous image with a gang/hoodlum feel.
5) The clowns were memorable from the Tekken image.
6) New image is clown thugs.

so why go on TV and demand that batman unmask himself?
iirc joker turning dent into two-face was supposed to bleed into the third movie

He wanted Batman to unmask himself to see if he would do it for someone's life. Remember that he had that reporter dead to rights, and that Joker doesn't actually want to kill Batman.

Sayah

1) The original image was of clowns.
2) The current image is a modification of that image as an inside joke among folks here.
3) The new theme is "hoodlums".
4) Each image combined the most noteworthy aspect of its previous image with a gang/hoodlum feel.
5) The clowns were memorable from the Tekken image.
6) New image is clown thugs.

Yeah........not really finding that funny.

Poor Enzo. No matter how hard he tries, he will never get 100 percent approval from FGW. The hero we don't deserve.

I most often approve of what he does. But this was just not very innovative.

mbpm1

that seems like a cop out they were forced into due to HL's passing and shooting not being complete
he very clearly was written with motivations in mind in some sequences, they're just all over the place as if there was a script revision

I agree, but the Joker can be a tough guy to read sometimes in comics too

Tripon

Amid all the madness that was CEO.

Ryan Ramirez ‏@fchampryan Jun 26
I am now part of Team @PandaGamingPG They are new in the FGC please show some love <3 http://panda.gg/ WOOOOOOOT!! @evo2k here i come!

Note, that's not PandaxGaming. This is Panda Gaming.

I know.

i like the title.

it's a nice play on the most requested title of all.

too bad we're gonna have to put the hoodlums and high quality on hold till next week!

It's been a long time since he's been back. He just doesn't post in FGW any longer.
Not sure why all of you are obsessed with him.
Aren't alts of banned accounts also banned? :p

I'm not obsessed with him - I haven't thought about him until someone posted his name. However, one of the reasons I applied for a NeoGAF account was to escape losers with nothing better to due than troll all day with minimal consequences (not to mention any forums in particular!). When I see that one of those people have migrated here, it's just an "ick" moment for me. Like when a shitty coworker somehow ends up following you between jobs, or something.

Top Bottom