• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 9-15 | Sponsored by Popeyes

Watching Poongko sing Dick in a Box before work.

Awesome.

EDIT: Wait, is that a recording of someone else singing random songs or something or am I just that sleepy?

Tripon

Roscoe's chicken and waffles is where it's at.

And now that a Roscoe has opened up in Anaheim, I'm hoping a couple of you experience it when you come down to SCR.

pixelish

poongko with dat new playing position tech

wgxQBr4.png

This is the last full week of school this quarter and I'm done Tuesday of next week

Then I can actually practice fighting games again

Rhapsody

Banned
This is the last full week of school this quarter and I'm done Tuesday of next week

Then I can actually practice fighting games again

Same (but I'm done a little later next week). I really don't like quarter based systems.

Normally I'd be fine with it, but not with how my teachers teach.

Flight & hotel booked for Evo.

Total came up to $857.

Got first class seats there and back.. cause you know how real OG's do it

finna be posted up on my

wiz-khalifa-onifc-cover-1354558033.jpeg

type shit nawmsayin
tumblr_nfhyf75Jig1s2safbo1_1280.gif

not gonna be able to pay off this credit card this year tbh

shaowebb

Soooo its time for another one of Shaowebb's

Ambiguous Questions about Fighting Games
Today's question is a simple one.

What sort of visual themes do you hope to see used for a character in a fighting game someday?

Cowboys, slime girls, Gundam looking armor...whatever. Just gimmie a description of something you've been hoping to see done as a full on character theme for awhile. Feel free to elaborate if there is an animation or super or some shit that is involved in this design.

Just trying to peg the interests of the community as always.

Chavelo

So, I met Karst offline at Mile High Massacre in Colorado this past weekend. He got all the way up to grand finals in Smash 4, grats btw! I meant to get games with you, but I had to leave to get food with the crew that I rolled with from New Mexico. By the time I got back to the venue, he left.

I'm sorry, Karst. I really wanted to get games with you and your Dorm :(

Top Bottom