• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 11-17 | $1100 per room? I could build a house for $500

Dahbomb

FChamp, PRRog and ShadyK playing fradulent to win?

All 3 use dark anchors and 3 use/abuse Doom with TAC infinites, 2 use missiles and 2 use Dark Vergil (exclusively). Yea they are cheap as fuck and will do anything to win.

Lando just mad he got conned... What's the saying about con men... You can't con a con man? Lol

And for the low, low price of ONE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH, you can spend up to 12-14 hours every day, if not more, in that same household!

Lando: Man, betting everything on people landing on the only two properties you had that were worth a shit? Risky as fuck. Of course they were gonna collude against you.

DIVERSIFY.

I can win all that back in DBZ bets. In fact I'd be losing money by not living there.

I need you to do this.

I need you to do this, bleed them as dry as possible, and then, before you move out with over 5 figures in winnings, let them know you're the guy who posted FemChamp pics in chat.

If you have a mic, drop it.

BE6pXElCYAAKqdv.png:large

Azure J

Damn I missed a hell of a night at FGTV Live in exchange for getting mind fucked watching EVA 1.11 with ToonamiGAF it seems...

Top Bottom