• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 13-19 | The World Ends Ryu

alstein

So this Honda player I was playing earlier who was using turbo to do the ex hands combos online is using top players having extra buttons as an excuse.

He's telling me all top players are cheaters and get there sticks modded to have the links easier and they pretty much get no credit. He says Chris G doesn't plink because I don't know what's inside his stick
ayyy lmao
, this dude can't be serious.

I should show y'all a replay of this dude's inputs when he did exHHS~exHHS~HHS~ etc

smh

I've seen a local do that a time or two in tourney. Wasn/t using auto at all though.

Vice

huh couldn't guys in US/Europe attempt to sweep the online tournaments?

Nuckledu has been grinding away at the Online tournaments. Other pros not so much. There is one south American player who has won nearly every PS3 and 360 online tournament down there and has 500+ points

Beesuit

Not trying to slander Sako or anything, but I figured Sako Nogo would be a nice play on Sako Noko lol No ill intent, I swear!

FGW | Sako Nogo

FGW | Sako No-Go DH

I'm sure someone else could probably build on the idea and come up with something better though

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
We shoulda just gone to community with Tokido Drift imo

None of these are good

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We shoulda just gone to community with Tokido Drift imo

None of these are good
tumblr_lqgci03dfL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Pushatee homage is the only thing that makes sense for this week

or more puns I guess

Azure J

How isn't Sako-no-go the front runner for next thread title. That Capcom Cup one from Markman is amazing too but it might be a bit long.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
this dude really just said he'd put hands on Viscant

Viscant

we talkin' bout Viscant

Not Noel, not Fanatiq, Viscant

Top Bottom