• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

• I don't think the xian thing should be given more attention. it's not that big of a deal
  • giving lowtier god a title is playing right into his attention whore hands
  • when mewtwo was missing from smash 4 i was indifferent. him being added, still feel the same
  • daigoat has already been done before
  • not sure if a furry based title would reflect well on all of us

so probably the mewtwo title would be for the best.

whoisthisnikka

FGW | Smoke from the loosie drift, hold it like a crucifix
FGW | Blow from the nose I'm a dragon to a gnome
FGW | Got an average of bein' excellent the median just dope
FGW | Like the ratio of heroin to laxative that's sold

Marceles

FTFY. Those strippers were honestly ass tier, probably from some club in the boroughs.

They really were, I thought they were dope at first glance, then Art did the Price is Right audience cam on them and I was like "ugh....have fun. I guess."

What the f-

On a Twitch stream?!

Supposedly they told the strippers to chill but "they couldn't wait to get naked", so they popped up briefly but Art turned the camera off. Sounded like Chun Li's death cry in SF2 in the stream background for about an hour

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
ok what's the joke behind this, I need to know

Because resolution advantage and resistance to forced parity doesn't need marketing. It's a matter of consumer rights and it will eventually reach the people. Did Rosa Parks need marketing when she fought for the rights of the people? No, just like the PS4 won't need marketing for fighting opressing resolution parity.

Holy shit it still kills me

opressing resolution parity god damn

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Supposedly they told the strippers to chill but "they couldn't wait to get naked", so they popped up briefly but Art turned the camera off. Sounded like Chun Li's death cry in SF2 in the stream background for about an hour

yoooooo im dyinggggg

Astarte

T

Oh my god why did I miss this

Top Bottom