• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will he?

tom_dickson2.png
Sorry, lame pun.

Luigi87

Full series 1 of the League of Legends mini-figs

They're $25/ea, 4" tall, and considering how big LoL is, in spite of that price these things will sell like hotcakes.

Edit: The merch in their store is ridiculously pricey... Though their plushies are actually priced right.

They're $25/ea, 4" tall, and considering how big LoL is, in spite of that price these things will sell like hotcakes.

Edit: The merch in their store is ridiculously pricey... Though their plushies are actually priced right.

My friend is absolutely hooked into this, he plans on getting all of them.

Absolutely disgusting dot gif

This figure makes this other one looks good in comparison

Obligatory "I have no mouth and I must scream.jpg"

CDiggity

Now the question is...do I buy all five at $25 or buy one Ahri nendo from a scalper for $125

Einbroch

Banned
I'm so upset. I was very excited for Riot once they revealed the Ahri Nendo. I thought to myself, wow, Riot might actually let someone work on their license. Nope. Company is always about "openness" but once money gets involved, it's them or nothing.

Those figures are a disgrace. A six dollar Nendoroid petite has more detail and better QC than a twenty-five-fucking-dollar character chibi. They're only slightly cheaper than most Nendoroids, and those things have multiple faces, parts, and look a million times better!

I was stoked. My favorite game is League of Legends. I had hope. Not anymore. Fuck you, Riot. Yeah, I'm upset. erererergegregegegeggg.

Neo Dark

This figure makes this other one looks good in comparison

Obligatory "I have no mouth and I must scream.jpg"

Marth actually looks better than that picture. I tried finding where those original pictures came from and the closest I got was some random person on Gamespot a few weeks before launch so could even be a hoax?

Anyways here's some from Kotaku and IGN

Anyways, I looked at the other LoL figures earlier with the included closeups and the price definitely is high for the quality. I wonder why Riot would include those shots. Did they not look at it and realized that other people would notice the quality?

Marth actually looks better than that picture. I tried finding where those original pictures came from and the closest I got was some random person on Gamespot a few weeks before launch so could even be a hoax?

Anyways here's some from Kotaku and IGN

Anyways, I looked at the other LoL figures earlier with the included closeups and the price definitely is high for the quality. I wonder why Riot would include those shots. Did they not look at it and realized that other people would notice the quality?

Yeah, I was just kidding, I saw many pictures in the "So...Amiibos" thread. :)

Anony

Just ordered both from a seller in Japan on ebay:

Lovett1401203130.jpeg

I didn't know Satsuki hadn't officially been released as yet, end of the month... so a little longer to wait. I really love the design on these, even if they are just prize figures!

i'm actually interested in the satsuki one now
how much did u pay?
when do u expect to receive it?

I kind of figured. Wanted to make sure. Still a shame those LoL ones turned out like that especially for the price

Agreed, I would easily buy a Jinx figure, I like that character even though I do not play LoL. But with that build quality, sheesh.

EDIT: Oh god, no. I just saw dust on my figures, sigh. I hate this place.

LiK

236133.jpg

to be honest I don't really like Chitoge but I might get that figure cause it looks amazing.

Hopefully they make figures for all 5 girls in Blu-ray cover.

The lighting makes this look so nice. Everytime they get colored they lose that coolness.

Impotaku

Not sure if this counts as a figure, i love cup noodles and i love robots. Nissin kindly combined them both into one package hehe. Every so often they have a special campaign to win a robot noodle timer.

For 3 minutes while your cup noodle cooks it entertains you with a routine as it counts down. I simply must have one :)

A video of it in motion, it's like a cup noodle transformer lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76r6wR2qXRU

Figures will bring your spirits up!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de is already getting figures. Wouldn't mind if Jurai Ando gets one too~

I kinda want that Conan figure just for the mysterious black suspect. Think of all the Danganronpa reenactments I can do, lol
Do it! But now you made me sad that there won't be Danganronpa figmas X'D

S.H. Figuarts Luigi promo movie

omlet

Dang it, why is Shinku nendo so hard to find on amiami/mandarake... She's $60 from US sellers, which isn't horrible since that price includes shipping, but...

i'm actually interested in the satsuki one now
how much did u pay?
when do u expect to receive it?

For both Satsuki and Ryuko together it was $50 USD (before shipping). I was expecting them to ship this week, but the seller in Japan contacted me to say their supplier had been delayed a week so will ship them out next week instead. Kinda disappointed as I predict they'll take longer to arrive now, likely requiring more time to process in customs due to Christmas overload...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Do it! But now you made me sad that there won't be Danganronpa figmas X'D
wnVWksF.jpg

Nirasawa!!! I've been waiting for him to sculpt something new, but I don't really care for this thing... I like his ladies :(
It also comes in blue:

GODDAMN SHIT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

gIhE7HR.gif

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009194&page=top

FIGURE-009194.jpg

Exclusive, my fucking ass.

I just woke up and stopped by amiami first thing, saw that figure and thought kewlmyc's gonna be pissed...

Is amiami cheaper, can you cancel the "exclusive" and re-order elsewhere?

Kinda want.

tumblr_ng1v7otvEs1qzdctco1_500.jpg

You and me both, but I wanted that suntanned one... After I looked up the company that made them I sorta decided to wait and see what it looked like when it releases.

Ryuuroden

They did. Apparently they didn't have enough.

EDIT: Guys, are Cu-poche figures fine? I saw one Kirino and loved it, but I never bought one of them. You guys helped me with Nendos and Figmas, so I would love to know your opinion.

wow, never heard of amiami doing that before

I just woke up and stopped by amiami first thing, saw that figure and thought kewlmyc's gonna be pissed...

Is amiami cheaper, can you cancel the "exclusive" and re-order elsewhere?
Think kewlmyc has already paid for his cause he ordered from BiJ, who takes money straight away on exclusives.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Boooo... another Miku.

Also amazing that they are already on 500. My Akari nendo still stands on her special 300th Anniversary stand.

Miku Nendo 500th is a cutie of course, but I think I'd be ordering out of a sense of obligation rather than desperately wanting her.

Like BGBW says, 500... damn that's good going. Here's to another 500!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
It's cute, but I'm not one to have like a million figures of the same character. Besides, it's a rerelease.

Anyone tempted by the shirts ;P?
Nendoroid Sakura Miku: Bloomed in Japan!
o0515053813147659471.jpg

The very first of Good Smile Company’s Nendoroids to be ‘MADE IN JAPAN’ is a freshly designed version of Sakura Miku, with an adorable pink outfit filled with images of Spring and cherry blossoms! She is also the commemorative Nendoroid No.500!

This time around Sakura Miku comes with three expressions including her standard face, a cute absent-minded expression and an expression with an open mouth that can be used as either a smiling face or for displaying her enjoying some Springtime treats!

Along with her standard twintails, she also comes with an alternate set of braided twintails for a completely fresh appearance! Other optional parts include some hanami dango, amazake and a cup on a tray – various items for her to enjoy viewing the cherry blossoms together with you!
o0515048013147660379.jpg
The original release didn't come with braids, did it?

(・∀・) “There are certain things that match up with her older version like the cat-mouth look on an expression, but for the most part everything has been freshly made! It is after all a very special milestone in a number of ways… I wanted to make sure it felt fresh and special!! In fact, there is still one more very special part that separates her even more and gives Miku a very original appearance! Braids!!“

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom