• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

I'm in a shitty situation and I need your advice. With the Gigantuar event gone, I'll not be able to max my 5* Kefka nor my 4*Vivi without wasting A LOT of energy on Chamber of Xp.

Considering the limited time of this event, I can't waste any second and I should be collecting Auracite every single time only.

To max my Vivi and get Dualcast, I'll have to do Chamber of XP at least 13 more times. I didn't even calculate the time to max my Kefka, because that would be at least 2x the amount of runs.

Right now my team is:
Maxed Lenna (Cheers)
Maxed CoD (Barrage)
Level 7x WoL (Full Break)
Level 24 Vivi with 54 MAG
Level 42 Kefka with 129 MAG (He was stronger before awakening and I thought I had time to max him)

I don't have any of the story MAG equipments because I didn't bother to focus on them at the time and I'm far from getting the Colosseum Intermediate ones.

I can do PRO easily with your characters help, but I can't get past the middle of Elite. Should I just focus strictly on Pro right now and get the Auracites or should I at least Max Vivi for Dualcast and add another chain? Will I have a chance at Elite with it?

Maxing Kefka is out of the question considering the energy I would need.

Also, some of yours Golbes has Dualcast, but I have used him without knowing. Someone commented there was a way to reset the friend list, how can I do it?

I what Cidolfus Orlandeau. The only Bunansa you're getting is Mustadio.

l
rRun7ip.png

bonkeng

I want Cidolfus Orlandeau. The only Bunansa you're getting is Mustadio.

Is anyone bothering with the weapons are is everyone just focusing on awakening and Delita's Materia?

Order of my priorities:

1. Delita's Materia

2. Flame Katana

3. 7 tickets

4. 10 SQ

5. 3 tickets

6. Shield

7. Awakening Mats

If I'm not wrong, the mats always comes back. While the rest are one time only.

Has anyone figured out how much auracite you need for ALL the items?

I could care less about the 6 star mats since they will be always recurring

Lyrian

Has anyone figured out how much auracite you need for ALL the items?

I could care less about the 6 star mats since they will be always recurring

All tickets: 6200
All quartz: 1100 (7300)
The shield: 400 (7700)
The katana: 3700 (11400)
----------------
Shards needed : 11400

Delita's Crush Armor: 6000 (17400)
Ramza's Second Wind: 6000 (23400)
Agrias's/Gaff's Medicate: 2000 (25400)
Stone Throw: 1500 (26900)
----------------
Grand Total for EVERYTHING (minus 6* evo mats): 26900

Valentus

damn, i didnt realize that i have 5 cecils now lol. 3 of them TM'd (so i have 3 excaliburs)

Why the fuck should i want save the queen if i have the chance to get 5 excaliburs? I dont think i will pull in the part 2 of the banner. Will save lapis for FF3 event where i will pull like a blue whale.

Lyrian

So, using Chilly's numbers, if you want everything, that's going to require going wall-to-wall for the entire event. The only leeway there is bonus energy from rank-ups that will occur regularly given the crazy amount of rank xp being dished out.

Which brings up an interesting question.... Is it worth spending 3 full days of doing nothing but farming the event for a special ability on a character that most of us have an unfathomably low chance of ever pulling?

All tickets: 6200
All quartz: 1100 (7300)
The shield: 400 (7700)
The katana: 3700 (11400)
----------------
Shards needed : 11400

Delita's Crush Armor: 6000 (17400)
Ramza's Second Wind: 6000 (23400)
Agrias's/Gaff's Medicate: 2000 (25400)
Stone Throw: 1500 (26900)
----------------
Grand Total for EVERYTHING (minus 6* evo mats): 26900

so 269 runs in what is essentially a 2 week event? I might have to skip a few of these items for my sanity lol

scarlet

This GGG japanese girl on youtube stream spent like 30k lapis so far and not even a single rainbow (Balthier).

I hope she will spend more just because I wanna see Balthier in action lol.

Added 5 friend slots

512 783 735

I have a 340 mag Kefka and 408 atk Firion

Added

Lyrian

so 269 runs in what is essentially a 2 week event? I might have to skip a few of these items for my sanity lol

Same. Going to give myself a sanity check at the 11.4k mark. Not sure if I want to even go for any of the special abilities, as I doubt I'll ever pull any of the 5* base units.

Lyrian

New area opening in the Farplane?

One of the blocked off areas, north of the Mog King Castle is somewhat open. Flavor text moogle seems to imply that a new area will open up whenever a crystal is destroyed on Lapis. Can't enter the new Tower yet, but you get a pretty good hint of what is coming there soon (at next island release - End of October?)

Tower of Earth = Farplane Bosses
Tower of Wind = PVP Arena (has to be from flavor text?)

Same. Going to give myself a sanity check at the 11.4k mark. Not sure if I want to even go for any of the special abilities, as I doubt I'll ever pull any of the 5* base units.

I think its shitty they lock out content behind these events permanently honestly but whatever

scarlet

You do not need to do everything in one day people.

And technically you can't do it in one day unless you're willing to spend lapis to refill your NRG.

Personally I'd get all tickets, quartz and shield.

Already crafting my katana. I changed my priorities to equipment 1st, cuz I'm afraid that I might accidentally sell the limited stones to craft the shield and katana.

Folstern

For me at least these battles are taking less than a minute to complete and the only setup required is casting Blizzard with all my characters and then pressing repeat. Having to spend 10 minutes every 5-6 hours isn't going to gnaw at my sanity. In fact that is less than I have been playing the game normally for the past 3 months. I just wish there was some room for TM grinding in the mean time. I have so many Almas.

kevyward

2 daillys and 2 Almas, so much TM grinding to do.

I'm having trouble with ELT, I don't have enough Mage gear and I'm coming up a bit short on damage to end the boss fight in 1 turn, so sometimes the rng status effects really screw me.

For me at least these battles are taking less than a minute to complete and the only setup required is casting Blizzard with all my characters and then pressing repeat. Having to spend 10 minutes every 5-6 hours isn't going to gnaw at my sanity. In fact that is less than I have been playing the game normally for the past 3 months. I just wish there was some room for TM grinding in the mean time. I have so many Almas.

Yeah its not bothering me that much but 269 runs.... way too high

They should have been a tad more generous with the Auracite output but I digress

I clear dont need ALL the items so Ill just get as much material as I can and buy up what I can

bonkeng

Honestly, this is cakewalk compared to the mogcake grind.

Mogcakes takes a hell lot more time to farm, not to mention that you need to buy the synt slots and premium recipe in order to get most of the items.

Mogcakes takes a hell lot more time to farm, not to mention that you need to buy the synt slots and premium recipe in order to get most of the items.

Yeah.. With the Mogcake i was able to get the desired stuff i cares about well before the event was over

Im going to shoot high but im not sure ill hit 269

Ill have to make some executive decisions lol

Folstern

They should have been a tad more generous with the Auracite output but I digress
You are right. Somewhere in the ballpark of 10-12 days full grind for all items would have be better.

That event was a killer in comparison. Each run took over 20 minutes to complete and it was a grind the entire duration of the event. Demon's Unleashed was also worse in my mind even though it was only 80 battles. Probably because it was 80 long battles for one mediocre item.

Balthier is in top 9, the highest rank FF XII character

http://altema.jp/ffbe/unit

http://altema.jp/ffbe/chara/528
This makes my day. I'll never pull him but seeing both a gun user and one of Matsuno's boys in the top 10 makes me happy.

CCIE

Banned
Wow, I have a whale on my list that can SOLO the ELT dungeon. 100 Level Lightning with Diabolos is unbelievably strong. Going to run only Charlotte with him next time so she can gain a few levels

On my secondary account it is slow going. Incapable of elite, but don't get annihilated in Pro anymore either. Trick is to take out Wiegraf in the third round before he gets anything off. So Hyperdrive Kefka is the chosen guest to do so on my list. If I can do so, I can get through the dungeon.

I thought about quitting this account, until I played with the whale's Lightning. Now I need the Katana from this event as well, so I may have to give up on extra tickets past the first batch. Unless miraculously I can switch to ELT instead of PRO.

CCIE

Banned
Alma is definitely an easy draw. Did a daily this morning on my primary and pulled her... No idea what to do with her, but I pulled her.

Damn Valentus, how many dupes do you have to have 171 units?!?!

EDarkness

It's strange, I haven't seen anyone on my Friend's List who has Delita. First day for Lightning there were a few people with her. So many people with kitted out Kefka now, though. I miss the guy with the hacked Vaan with 400+ attack. That guy was win and I'd use him for so many fights. Gonna have to fight Veritas of the Heavens without a hacked friend...gonna suck. Heh, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom