• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Valentus, your information is totally incorrect. This is the current FF12 collaboration rewards for JP. Global won't be getting this any time soon.

The rewards for the Hanged Edge, the FF13 event that should be after FFT is here

http://altema.jp/ffbe/ff13korabo-12047

My bad then, sorry. I searched in the famitsu FFBE page and in the ffXIII event was a link to see the items of the mog king and redirected me to that page. That list is more adecuate.

So no evo 6 materials in the next event?

Rixa

How much time do you spend farming Trust Master rewards. I find that spending more than 10 minutes doing it is too much for me. Which is my I don't have any so far. Maybe one day....

Alot (I do it manually with phone, no macros no pc programs). First batch took 40-46 days from 0-100%, it was 4x Shantotto (30% MAG), 1x Cecil (Excalibur sword).

Shouta

My bad then, sorry. I searched in the famitsu FFBE page and in the ffXIII event was a link to see the items of the mog king and redirected me to that page. That list is more adecuate.

So no evo 6 materials in the next event?

There are evo materials in the Hanged Edge event, it's on the page but for some reason, the button won't expand when you click it.

EDarkness

Alot (I do it manually with phone, no macros no pc programs). First batch took 40-46 days from 0-100%, it was 4x Shantotto (30% MAG), 1x Cecil (Excalibur sword).

That's cool. I've gotten a few Shantotto units over the past few months and I've been feeding them to my main one. I think I'm going to add her to my group because that 30% mag materia is awesome.

Right now my TM group consists of Terra, Locke, Cecil, Sabin, and Celes. I think I'm gonna move Sabin out and replace him with Shantotto since I'm not sure how effective it would be to have Counter. After that, I think I'll be rolling with Gaffgarion for that bracer.

Gotta admit, I'm glad I found this thread, because I had no idea what the hell I was doing and I gave up even thinking about building Trust since it seemed so hard to do. Everyone has been helpful and it's allowed me to focus my time in the game better.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Holy Shit - new event has finally a new Katan for Chiz haha.

Whats the best way to farm this event ? The regular stages or the Exploration ones ?

tuffymon

Whats the best way to farm this event ? The regular stages or the Exploration ones ?

Pro gives less stones, but more rank xp

Elite which not everyone can do gives more stones, but less rank xp

Stages not explorations.

EDarkness

If you need the new currency, then farming Elite is the best way. I'm going with Pro since I can run it more and I can get more Rank UP EXP. Either way should be fine, though.

Valentus

I dont know if its me, but just for curiosity i put locke in my party with blizzara equiped.

Without locke i always got between 85-100 auracites and sometimes 105-111

Now with locke after 10 runs i always got 100-111 auracite.

Maybe is just very good luck and nothing more.

cw_sasuke

Pro gives less stones, but more rank xp

Elite which not everyone can do gives more stones, but less rank xp

Stages not explorations.

If you need the new currency, then farming Elite is the best way. I'm going with Pro since I can run it more and I can get more Rank UP EXP. Either way should be fine, though.

Thanks guys !!!
This sounds like a great event for people who cant spend hours doing explorations - finally some relax time. I dont know how though Elite is, but if Pro is good enough to farm enough materials for the Sword im fine.

Feels good.

Valentus

Thanks guys !!!
This sounds like a great event for people who cant spend hours doing explorations - finally some relax time. I dont know how though Elite is, but if Pro is good enough to farm enough materials for the Sword im fine.

Feels good.

basically in elite you need at least 3 mages with blizzaga and 290+ MAG, and a friend mage with 300+ MAG, and a fourth mage with blizzara for the elemental chain.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
basically in elite you need at least 3 mages with blizzaga and 290+ MAG, and a friend mage with 300+ MAG, and a fourth mage with blizzara for the elemental chain.

Where the hell are those numbers coming from?

After working on the kinks, I only have my Kefka at 340 and I typically pick up another friend around 330+. Outside of that, My Tellah is at 210, Celes is at 180, and Lasswell is 130. I have my WoL for Full Break. And I haven't lost yet since moving him in. Three mages at 290+ seems like over kill. The only round I don't finish in one is the boss battle. But every round prior is just full break name unit, Chain cast.

I also learned I can't do it on my PC, which was an initial issue. The delay in Nox messes up the chain. No issues on phone.

Lyrian

I dont know if its me, but just for curiosity i put locke in my party with blizzara equiped.

Without locke i always got between 85-100 auracites and sometimes 105-111

Now with locke after 10 runs i always got 100-111 auracite.

Maybe is just very good luck and nothing more.

Pretty sure it's just being average.

On ELT, every auracite drop is worth 10. Each of the named knights is guaranteed to drop one, with the henchmen/women giving a fair chance to drop one.

Each named knight shows up once on floors 2-5, and then all at once on floor 6. That's 80 auracite guaranteed.

Plus 1 auracite for a clear bonus, equals 81 minimum per ELT run. Add 10 for each of the random units that drop one per run (average seems to be about 2). Thus making the average ELT run worth 101 auracites, with seemingly a +/- 20 range (in steps of 10), distributed in a normal bell curve.

Valentus

Where the hell are those numbers coming from?

After working on the kinks, I only have my Kefka at 340 and I typically pick up another friend around 330+. Outside of that, My Tellah is at 210, Celes is at 180, and Lasswell is 130. I have my WoL for Full Break. And I haven't lost yet since moving him in. Three mages at 290+ seems like over kill. The only round I don't finish in one is the boss battle. But every round prior is just full break name unit, Chain cast.

I also learned I can't do it on my PC, which was an initial issue. The delay in Nox messes up the chain. No issues on phone.

do the same without full break.

Celegus

Or sub Sarah with Magic Song for one of the mages. I can clear it without mages nearly that high.

Shouta

So is dual wield or Doublehand preferred for Oralndu?

Either works. Great Swords can be wielded in one hand so you can do a great sword to get the buff then whatever your next highest weapon is when you do DW or you can stack Doublehand for one big attack.

Most use DW for the additional attack per action.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
do the same without full break.

Replace with a character who can Focus or boost MAG for the Team, Celes, Sarah. Or have a double chainer supposedly works well. It worked well enough when I had Celes Focusing too. Supposedly Sarah is even better.

290 MAG on three is overkill. Even prior to full break.

Another option that worked out when I was experimenting a bit was having a strong single Target physical(Was using Yogg's CoD). Chain with the other 5 and had them focus on the name unit. It's not like those 300+ ATK Chizzy, CoD, and Lightnings are useless.

There is more than one way to efficiently do it.

tuffymon

Either works. Great Swords can be wielded in one hand so you can do a great sword to get the buff then whatever your next highest weapon is when you do DW or you can stack Doublehand for one big attack.

Most use DW for the additional attack per action.

Ok, seems I'm wrong, I wasn't aware that you can dual wield 2 greatswords sheesh...

Lyrian

That's pretty close to what my team has evolved to using.

Currently at WoL + Sarah + 4 Blizzaga mages (Tellah, Celes, Kefka, Friend Mage).

F1-5 Full break knight, sing, chain.
F6 Full break Loffrey, sing, chain. Should one shot the floor.

Singing is +40% MAG to every unit in the chain (including the last mage), which is more damage than adding 30% damage to the last mage in the chain alone.

Valentus

Or sub Sarah with Magic Song for one of the mages. I can clear it without mages nearly that high.

285-290 isnt even high,

Tellah 303 MAG (fire rod, circlet, black robe, 1 Hero ring, 4 MAG+10% Materia, Shiva esper Max)
ExDeath 291 MAG (Ice Rod, 1 earring, 1 hero ring, 4 MAG+10% Materia, Ramuh esper Max)
Kefka 284 MAG (Thunder Rod, Mage's Hat, Sage Robe, 1 Hero ring, 4 MAG+10% Materia, Siren esper Max)

I didnt repeated any equipment (aside of hero ring) and didnt use any impossible item to find or TM.

Edit: If you dont have an exdeath, golbez can reach 285 MAG with the same config.

Shouta

God this means I need a third Excalibur >.<

Not really. You'll get weapons that are pretty comparable from events later on. So there's not a huge need to TM farm another up if you already have two. The Sword of Loto has more attack power than Excalibur for example. Whether or not it'll come out in Global is another thing though. >_>

You can just give Oralndu an Excalibur and another weapon if you want to DW with him. The Light attack element on it applies to both hands as I recall and it's his ideal weapon because it helps increase the power of his strongest attack.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, now FOUR of the whales on my FL have L100 Lightning. Solo'ed ELT with friends Lightning and Charlotte and took her almost 8 levels so she is now at L75.

Who needs Cactuars with whale friends. Now if only I had some on my secondary account...

cw_sasuke

Man that Elite stage is tough got bodied twice in a row. I'll stick to Pro for now, since I don't have a male squad to clear Elite effectively.

Not really. You'll get weapons that are pretty comparable from events later on. So there's not a huge need to TM farm another up if you already have two. The Sword of Loto has more attack power than Excalibur for example. Whether or not it'll come out in Global is another thing though. >_>

You can just give Oralndu an Excalibur and another weapon if you want to DW with him. The Light attack element on it applies to both hands as I recall and it's his ideal weapon because it helps increase the power of his strongest attack.

Hmmm I hadn't thought of that. I'll get that old man if it's the last thing I do!

Shouta

That is some serious whaling.

I'm glad I was lucky enough to get some nice units in JP without doing that, lol.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Shouta, quick question. I would assume pulling mats for 6* characters become easier with following events? Or at least the same. Ideally, would you recommend stocking up now? Or not worry too much about it

scarlet

Is this one of them....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XD33A9htq4

300k lapis........that's like $2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAIF1M6s2DQ

Give a reason never to put money in this game.

XAkIWwL.gif

Shouta

Shouta, quick question. I would assume pulling mats for 6* characters become easier with following events? Or at least the same. Ideally, would you recommend stocking up now? Or not worry too much about it

All events going forward should have 6 star mats to buy or collect. Dungeon events are more limited so you can stock when there's a collecting event. The Magical Maze that will be added eventually, I assume anyway, will be another place to randomly get them too.

robotuw

Did the daily, got Alma. Nice, I can ignore the banner the rest of the week. Lol at how bad Alma is though. She seriously learns nothing on 3*? And that equipment...

Edit: and her limit break hurts her? Now I just feel bad. I guess this is the first global unit to get Ultima naturally so....yay for that?

wilstreak

Waking up half asleep
do 4 ELT and failed 2 of them just because half second late to tap and the elemental chain didn't connect
what a way to start the day

This was soul-crushing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlhllfMDjRY

I'm never going to get a 5* base character. I know I won't.

there is a new year package that gives you rainbow crystal
and if Gumi decide to implement rainbow crystal only for base 5 character

then that is you only chance

EDarkness

Did the daily, got Alma. Nice, I can ignore the banner the rest of the week. Lol at how bad Alma is though. She seriously learns nothing on 3*? And that equipment...

I think Square Enix just likes dashing people's dreams on the floor with some of these characters. I mean, I expected Shadow to be a good unit, but damn...he sucks so bad. And Fran...<sniff, sniff>...so sad. I was so stoked to get her only to find out she's crap and never really gets better. :(

I think Square Enix just likes dashing people's dreams on the floor with some of these characters. I mean, I expected Shadow to be a good unit, but damn...he sucks so bad. And Fran...<sniff, sniff>...so sad. I was so stoked to get her only to find out she's crap and never really gets better. :(

Now you know how I feel about Shantotto!

Thanks.

Looking through the topic, you don't have her yet? Damn, sorry man, hope you get her soon (for your upcoming Emperor, which you'll pull on your first daily pull).

<3

So installed the game when it was first released and played a bit, logged into facebook, but ended up uninstalling.

Reinstalled it today, started a new file cause honestly forgot about the first file. Used the free pulls and got gafgarion, but accidentally overwrite the new file with the old file when I tried to connect to facebook. I didn't get any 4 stars with the free pulls from the old file. Feels bad man.

ExVicis

Maybe somewhere down the line Alma will get some crazy ability that lets her turn into Ultima or something. Gotta remain positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom