• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna be Ble to do much but farm TM this weekend.

Going to probably just have to make tough decisions one what to spend auracite on. No way im gonna get as many as i want to im thinking

Razmos

I kinda appreciate what they are trying to do with Alma, she learns no abilities at first and cannot equip most items. She basically starts with nothing and throws rocks, but by the end she has learned Ultima.

I mean she's still probably completely useless, but it's kinda cute, idea wise.

And her TM is awesome too of course.

ExVicis

I kinda appreciate what they are trying to do with Alma, she learns no abilities at first and cannot equip most items. She basically starts with nothing and throws rocks, but by the end she has learned Ultima.

I mean she's still probably completely useless, but it's kinda cute, idea wise.

And her TM is awesome too of course.

I don't want her to cast Ultima though. I want her to turn into Ultima! I want her to turn into this!

More like Whalentus.
ba dam tss

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So we know next week is the other half of the FFT units.
After that, we're probably looking at the FFBF units.
Followed by the Halloween units,
then FFXIII banner/Event

Valentus

More like Whalentus.

You mean, you're feeding us so much information and you don't know this? Super easy to know which team is TM, Colo, Levelling etc.

i know right? Its like those threads "that thing you didnt know of your game even playing it for years" Oh well, that was fun.

And compared to real whales, i spend so little in this game.

Awwww, Valentus' baby movies!

Just for this you will never get the emperor. like NEVER

Caim

Hmmmm...

So do Lightning (after whenever the XIII batch happens) and Ramza releases do they ever come back? Or are they limited in the way that the Crystal Defenders were?

Hmmmm...

So do Lightning (after whenever the XIII batch happens) and Ramza releases do they ever come back? Or are they limited in the way that the Crystal Defenders were?

Lightning nor the Tactics units are limited. You can still pull Light right now she just had a boost to drop. Crystal Defenders has been the only limited units so far.

Caim

Lightning nor the Tactics units are limited. You can still pull Light right now she just had a boost to drop. Crystal Defenders has been the only limited units so far.

Oh okay thanks!
I was under the impression she was gone temporarily after the boosted rates.

Oh okay thanks!
I was under the impression she was gone temporarily after the boosted rates.

Nah but the way they word stuff sometimes it's understandable. To my knowledge the only limited at all are Crysta Defenders....Secret of Mana...Brave Frontier and Dragon Quest. Who knows if we will even get any of those outside of BF.

bonkeng

Not really. You'll get weapons that are pretty comparable from events later on. So there's not a huge need to TM farm another up if you already have two. The Sword of Loto has more attack power than Excalibur for example. Whether or not it'll come out in Global is another thing though. >_>

You can just give Oralndu an Excalibur and another weapon if you want to DW with him. The Light attack element on it applies to both hands as I recall and it's his ideal weapon because it helps increase the power of his strongest attack.

Shouta, was just wondering, if you Dual Wield Orlandu with Excalibur and Moonblade(or any other elemenatal weapons), does both attacks have light and dark elements at the same time?

Valentus

Try now with a lightning with a excalibur and ice blade and chain with a friend that have an excalibur too and you find your answer

yes

Valentus

So this week we are assuming is Ramza, A-dog, and Orlandu?

ramza, agrias and mustadio.

Orlandu comes with Ovelia and 2 exvius units (the queen soleil and a random jobber)

Wow, that's simply broken. 2 elements per attack.

I think Orlandu comes after ff3 event. Together with a bunch of ffbe units.

Thats why the fire katana is so good. Have 18 ATK less than sakurafubiki but gives you fire atribute, and combined with excalibur your attacks are holy/fire element.

Now, in this example, if there were the bizarre case that some enemy has holy weakness and fire resistance, if the mechanics of this game are like brave frontier, the strong element will prevail, but we cant know truly yet.

Shouta

Shouta, was just wondering, if you Dual Wield Orlandu with Excalibur and Moonblade(or any other elemenatal weapons), does both attacks have light and dark elements at the same time?

Yep. It's actually something you need to use if you ever want to beat Gilgamesh.

Broseybrose

I have a Vivi with Dualcast, but Im only able to cast blizzara once per turn? Is it doing double damage or am I doing something wrong? How is dualcast supposed to work? Google isnt helping!

Edit -NM I figured it out lol

Is there a method to chaining? Because just hitting auto to set it off only chains 4 spells when it should be 6.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Hmm... Should I just focus on Tickets? I dunno if I'll get enough for the sword or shield. I'm just running PRO since I couldn't cut it on ELT.

I have a Vivi with Dualcast, but Im only able to cast blizzara once per turn? Is it doing double damage or am I doing something wrong? How is dualcast supposed to work? Google isnt helping!
Isn't dualcast a nice you have to use? You tap dual cast then the two attacks.

Lyrian

ADV-D Class boss was uncommonly easy? Someone at Gumi forget to code the boss correctly, lol?

No matter, rocking that top hat now. :)

Broseybrose

Hmm... Should I just focus on Tickets? I dunno if I'll get enough for the sword or shield. I'm just running PRO since I couldn't cut it on ELT.

Isn't dualcast a nice you have to use? You tap dual cast then the two attacks.

Exactly. I figured it out and edited.

Is there a method to chaining spells? Im using auto to trigger them all at once but Im only getting a 4 element chain when Im casting 6 spells (counting Vivi twice).

Azuran

Banned
This event made me realize how much I want my own Exdeath now. I just noticed he's the only future 6* from the launch group that I'm missing.

Please tell me he's going to get a banner in the future. I need him :/

Valentus

according to exviuswiki, there are 55 star quartz in the world (via chest and quests)

plus 10 of the mogcake event
plus 10 of this event

thats 75 star quartz. I assume the other 25 you can get in the laberynth

ExVicis

Goddamn is ELT kicking my ass. I almost manage to miss killing those last two guys and then on their turn they just throw a confuse or silence on everyone so I can't re-cast and then kill everyone another turn later. I'm considering abandoning it and just running PRO.

Lyrian

according to exviuswiki, there are 55 star quartz in the world (via chest and quests)

plus 10 of the mogcake event
plus 10 of this event

thats 75 star quartz. I assume the other 25 you can get in the laberynth

Plus minitaurs as well.

Lifetime total, I am at 97 quartz without the 10 from the Mog King this event.

Plus minitaurs as well.

Lifetime total, I am at 97 quartz without the 10 from the Mog King this event.

Yeah I have been lucky with Minis I have purchased two Earrings and still have 13 left and haven't bought the 10 from current event. Mogcakes event got me a lot of minis farming those explorations.

Lyrian

YMogcakes event got me a lot of minis farming those explorations.

Same.

For better or for worse, I miss that from this event.

Yeah, there are explorations. But, they are not useful in claiming any of the Mog King rewards this time around. There are no minitaurs or gigantaurs this time either. Also, the event mobs drop.... nothing. There's nothing to farm but boss drops. At least in the dreaded Demon's Unleashed event, you could farm farplane souls in the meantime.

In this event, you are only trading boss drops at the vendor for recipe components or prizes. It's... boring in comparison. Efficient and quick yes, but hollow in scope overall.

Jeffrey

yeah its just too much of a hassle doing Elite and the risk of messing up.

just go the safe route with PRO even if you can do elite... unless you can 100% repeat it succesffully!

tuffymon

Doing Pro with a few low levels to give xp really adds up as often as we need to clear this event... Saving me quite a few gigantaurs over the course of all these runs.

Lyrian

Doing Pro with a few low levels to give xp really adds up as often as we need to clear this event... Saving me quite a few gigantaurs over the course of all these runs.

That's another extreme annoyance with this event. Elite pays out 50k unit xp, but you can't realistically bring a unit in there to be carried. So all of that is wasted.

I'm actually seriously thinking of dropping down to PRO difficulty and auto'ing for rank xp after reaching the 11k shards for all the base gear. If not, I think I'd rather go back to TM farming, which is generally the very last thing I want to be doing in this game.

CCIE

Banned
If you have a stacked team, elite isn't too bad. Especially if you have a little Sarah unit, and can chain five blizzaga together. Rinse, repeat. Quick and easy. Or take one friend with L100 Lightning. Ice Blitz w/DW means your unit gets to watch

Now my second account, I don't have a stacked team so I have to run PRO - and it is a struggle. Requires thought as opposed to chaining and jamming the repeat button. No chance at all at elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom